This topic discusses new look of the Web site.

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Hmm... Thanks for the heads up . Will have to look into that .
Sokoro
Camper

I think that the black background behind forums is bad for my eyes... is it posible to change it to something better?
ah nice... I changed it to prosilver and now my life looks a lot brighter :ssmile:
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
poompoom500
Camper

:scool
I think that the black background behind forums is bad for my eyes... is it posible to change it to something better?
Yep. The background is bit dark. And the fonts are a wee bit large. Can you decrease the font size to maybe 11? And can you make the background a little brighter? But other than that, good job.
IMPORTANT: Please read this message - http://www.angelfire.com/zine3printpubi ... 234567.htm
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

poompoom500 wrote::scool
Yep. The background is bit dark. And the fonts are a wee bit large. Can you decrease the font size to maybe 11? And can you make the background a little brighter? But other than that, good job.
Click on User Control Panel. Look for the Board Settings tab, scroll down to board style change Oculus to Prosilver. Click Submit.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Prosilver theme is the only way to browse.
poompoom500
Camper

:scool:

Oculus is good. But I changed it to [glow=red]Style 3[/glow]. Nice Bubbles background.
Last edited by poompoom500 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT: Please read this message - http://www.angelfire.com/zine3printpubi ... 234567.htm
DW_Shawn
DW Clan Member
Xfire: shawnilizer

Yeah I'll second what wail said, everything about it just seems wrong imo hurts my eyes and I get a bit confused when I'm browsing the forums. o.o
Last edited by DW_Shawn on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
úñkñøwñ*shåwñ
[»shåwñ«]
Thwart
1337 Haxor

What, is this supposed to be permanent?
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

I'm not happy with a number of things. Maybe instead of trying to fix this shall I just nuke it and try again, maybe there is no salvage here.