User Control panel/signatures

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

I was updating my profile yesterday, but it seems there are a few things broken.
The first, less important thing, is the music. Whatever I do, it just won´t work anymore.

Updating signatures seems impossible too. As soon as I add the IMG bbc tags, it gives an error message without text and just resets it to the old signature. even removing your signature does not work, In the control panel you see an empty box, but when you reply on forums you still get your old sig.

As you can see below, The BBC works fine on the forum itself. The thing is, i can't really do anything if i can't see what the error tells me xD

DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Looking into it.
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

wooo ty:D
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

:wav: But I didn't do anything yet. :wav:
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

You replied, i did not even expect a reply in the first place:P forums are not as lively as they used to be^^
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

MMA_T1mesh1fter wrote:You replied, i did not even expect a reply in the first place:P forums are not as lively as they used to be^^
I don't know what to say about the broken signatures. I though the pizza picture looks nice :P
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Hahaha it is nice yes, but after roughly 6 years, something new would be nice too:P
I tried to change the sig to only text, but it only changes in the update section, while staying the same as the old sig on the forums. My new sig is ready to go, and uploaded to the bucket, it just won't let me change it haha:P