Google results redirect to wrong website (stright url is ok)

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
Sokoro
Camper

When I try to load clandw.org from results on google: [spoil]http://www.google.cz/#sclient=psy-ab&q= ... 00&bih=796[/spoil] , then it redirect to http://www.google.com.br sometimes even to some "specialcartuning...." website, but fials. some google results to certain forum treads on clandw.org even tried to redirect to some infected website but firefox stoped it.

What is going on? Could someone please explain? Is the website still hacked?

I have tried to test in on several computers, but results were same on all four of them. Even some other players noted to have this problem.

Note that all seems to work fine when I just load this website through *top 12 websites* in the browsers or just write the url into address box, only google results are causing these problems.

Edit: the malicious/infected website is: www .kath-pfarramt-kastellaun.de (do not go there)
Last edited by Sokoro on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Sounds like a google issue.

I load the site via a bookmark, which works fine, and as you noted it loads fine when using the address field.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
christmas
1337 Haxor

Sokoro wrote:When I try to load clandw.org from results on google: [spoil]http://www.google.cz/#sclient=psy-ab&q= ... 00&bih=796[/spoil] , then it redirect to http://www.google.com.br sometimes even to some "specialcartuning...." website, but fials. some google results to certain forum treads on clandw.org even tried to redirect to some infected website but firefox stoped it.

What is going on? Could someone please explain? Is the website still hacked?

I have tried to test in on several computers, but results were same on all four of them. Even some other players noted to have this problem.

Note that all seems to work fine when I just load this website through *top 12 websites* in the browsers or just write the url into address box, only google results are causing these problems.

Edit: the malicious/infected website is: www .kath-pfarramt-kastellaun.de (do not go there)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by christmas on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DW_Apok@lypse
DW Clan Member
Xfire: apokalypse86

LOL shodan aka christmas your from greece :sbigsmile:

Nice now i know who asked me about, if i'm from greece.

Giassou file :ssmile: .

DW>Apokalypse
Energy-Plant -> Elimination-Chamber -> Crossfire-Xtreme -> Anniversary
Nano-Technics -> Choco-Wars -> Dragon-Tower ->
(Next Map Fall 2016) Survive
christmas
1337 Haxor

DW_Apok@lypse wrote:LOL shodan aka christmas your from greece :sbigsmile:

DW>Apokalypse
so are you from Greece or not?? :cheers:

ps: btw this is kebab :tdown: (aka doner kebab, aka turkish kebab), sokoro's favorite meal, not greek gyros
DW_Apok@lypse
DW Clan Member
Xfire: apokalypse86

shodan wrote:

DW>Apokalypse

ps: btw this is kebab :tdown: (aka doner kebab, aka turkish kebab), sokoro's favorite meal, not greek gyros

I'm greek, but live since my birth in germany.

I didn't say that this is not a doner kebab or gyros. I saw your image you posted and it's greek language.
Energy-Plant -> Elimination-Chamber -> Crossfire-Xtreme -> Anniversary
Nano-Technics -> Choco-Wars -> Dragon-Tower ->
(Next Map Fall 2016) Survive
christmas
1337 Haxor

DW_Apok@lypse wrote:
shodan wrote:

DW>Apokalypse

I'm greek, but live since my birth in germany.

I didn't say that this is not a doner kebab or gyros. I saw your image you posted and it's greek language.
oraia,
gia pes re filtate kosta tora ti ginete me ton server? pote tha einai pali se leitourgeia? pou eipe o franko o mygas prin, gia to symban ktl.... to thema poio einai, den mporeite na kanete tipota gia auto? autos auto gia na to kanei prepei na einai syndedemenos ston server i den xreiazetai? den mporeite na balete password gia kathe xristi gia na mpenei mesa? dld anti gia public na einai private ?
Sokoro
Camper

FIRST:
Remove all that unnecessary off-topic made by the kids.. (DW_apokalypse and shodan).. because this is serious issue!

SECOND:

"[16:23] QuasAtWork: wikipedia is infected with a redirect hahaha.
[16:23] QuasAtWork: same kind of thing that hit mancunet last month
[16:24] nub_hat: nice
[16:24] QuasAtWork: tried to go to Hulk (comic), ended up at some weird 1x1.gif
[16:24] thefwf_work: heh
[16:25] hodapp: bah?
[16:25] hodapp: infected?
[16:27] Sokoro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_%28comics%29
[16:27] Sokoro: i see no problems
(...)
[16:38] QuasAtWork: Sokoro: have to go there from google.
[16:38] QuasAtWork: it's a search engine redirect infection
[16:39] QuasAtWork: they test various things about you
[16:39] QuasAtWork: location, referrer, search terms used in some cases, and they almost always set a cookie so it only happens the first time you click it.
[16:39] QuasAtWork: next time you try, nothing will happen
[16:39] QuasAtWork: oh also browser in use.
[16:39] Sokoro: yea i remember being redirected to wrong website when I tried to connect to clandw.org from google results
[16:39] Sokoro: Quasatwork: what the hell is happening?
[16:40] Sokoro: so who is infected? google? the website? or user's computer ?
[16:40] QuasAtWork: the one we extracted from mancunet injected a third party php file into the root php library import "header"
[16:40] QuasAtWork: so that it would load into anything on the entire server that was using php
[16:41] QuasAtWork: which is why odamex site also redirected at the same time doomwiki did.
[16:42] QuasAtWork: it's always an infection on the website.
[16:42] QuasAtWork: this style of redirect
[16:42] Sokoro: so the websites' servers are infected ?
[16:42] Sokoro: ah ok
[16:42] QuasAtWork: yes
[16:42] QuasAtWork: if you get redirected just entering URLs in your browser, that's a client side infection :P
[16:42] Sokoro: nah entering url into browser is working fine
[16:44] Sokoro: hmm why does your oppressive USA goverment not do anything? both wikipedia and clandw.org are hosted on american soil
[16:44] Sokoro: hacking and infecting others with viruses is illegal isnt it? "

So it seems that your website is still infected.. You should really look into this.
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
christmas
1337 Haxor

Sokoro wrote:FIRST:
Remove all that unnecessary off-topic made by the kids.. (DW_apokalypse and shodan).. because this is serious issue!
we are kidssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SECOND:
use an anti-virus, anti-spam software....
clean your registry....
make sure you dont have 1 million stupid plug-ins in your explorers.....
use an ad-blocker............
very important: stay off magic-mushrooms

if that doesnt work then let me know.....
Last edited by christmas on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sokoro
Camper

- I use antivirus
- I often clean my registry and other things
- I only use Adblock-plus, DoNotTrackMe, Flashblock, NoSquint, Adblock-plus content hide helper and WorldIP
- I do
- I have never used any non-presciption drug and never will.. not sure about you tho..

get a brain.. it is not a problem with my computer... I tested it on many other computers.. completly unrealted to each other..

clandw.org is infected.