Is it just me or the forums are not working fine?

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

--oh no the buttons.. they came with this php theme and look just lovely .. if you want i can take off the sounds , I believe is the PT9MENU flash movie - or even better reemplace the sounds with something less anoying , unless of course you are gonna sweep all the header to add a nice big ax SV banner .. :) ..
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

I get the fealing you don't like me very much Hornet.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Zax_Gentoo_Box wrote:I get the fealing you don't like me very much Hornet.

Now why would you say that?
BRYAN_OF_OYBRO
Pro but Noob

e_aLpHa wrote:--oh no the buttons.. they came with this php theme and look just lovely .. if you want i can take off the sounds , I believe is the PT9MENU flash movie - or even better reemplace the sounds with something less anoying , unless of course you are gonna sweep all the header to add a nice big ax SV banner .. :) ..
Well I could remove the sounds as well, but to be honest the only thing I really like about the buttons is their functionality. The glass button effect was very poorly executed on them.

Anyway, now I have a dilemma. Should I be making a Death Warrant banner or a Spam Vikings banner?

BTW, thanks Zax. I make up for my lack of skills in the game in areas like web design ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

How about the grim reaper holding a warrent on a viking ship? :albino:
BRYAN_OF_OYBRO
Pro but Noob

lmao

I'll work on that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

what happend to my post count. WTF 12? someone better start counting I know I've made more then that .