Is it just me or the forums are not working fine?

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

--Can someone please tell me why I can't see the pictures on the Signatures of anyone who had pictures on there including my so beautifull one, but just the BB code ?? -- and why all of a sudden our Post count was reset to a big Zero ? - and Why is there some buttons on the forums that I can't see and theres just big [ X ] instead ? --

Is it just me ? Is there a way to fix that., tought of some missing plug ins but no is not my freaking browser . . is it? ..
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

I don't see any X's. I did have to reset my sig tag. added some extra digits there. Looks like yours also . Try clearing your web cache see if the web site comes up right .

For a while there the whole forum took on a new look. Differant color and scheme . Something reset .
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

Well the buttons I cant see is .. Add to your buddy list , and Report This post .. - and now I see your picture Bom .. but how you managed to make it work again a few days I saw it was just like mine..
DW_damn_weasel
1337 Haxor

Same prob here with the same buttons that alpha just mentioned. Cleaning the web cache won't do anything since I browse the forum from 3 different system and same problem.
So, something is missing.... :scratch:
The things you own end up owning you.
DW>Damn_Weasel
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

Image This is how it looks like.. What kind of pictures or buttons are those? If i knew that maybe id fix it myself.. The others I can see I know are .gif pictures..
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Am having the same button problem that aLpHa mentioned. So far, that's the only thing that's quirky about the PT9 theme.

The missing pics thing I've experienced before when I using the Xenon skin..but it seemed to fix itself. ::shrug::

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

If anyone knows PHP nuke, I'd be happy to let them have a look at it. I played with it for an hour or two and I can't figure it out.

You have the ability to change themes. Just go edit your account and select a new theme.

Rich (TW)
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

hmm. I don't even have that button . For me it is a PM button. Your pict shows the forums the diff color I saw for a very short time . How bout changing your scheme back to the silver one ?In your profile settings I beleive.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

In that case it has to be a couple of pictures missing or missdirected for this theme , thats bad, I like this theme a lot .. I dont want my screen all white and bright while im here.. Ill live with it :albino:
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Never mind I don't know what I am talking about . Just saw the vote for the new forum scheem . Reset mine and I'm still ok, i'm still ok , i'm still ok.........I'll just keep telling myself that. So werz the directions for this new scheme, whats the little f looking thingy. oooo and arrow keys... lots of new buttons to play with. I'm off and staying out of it for now.