An Apology :)

Talk about anything and everything
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I regret my behaviour back when I joined, because I look back on my old posts (especially the ones arguing the toss over adrenaline and low levels) and I think "What an ass I was." My posts were pretty badly written and badly argued, and basically I acted my age (11 at the time).

So I apologise for being a pre-teen nuisance when I was first here, and just wanted to make sure people didn't still think "oh no not another post by this dumb kid".

Jon.
JulianKingOfNothing
1337 Haxor
Xfire: dont remember

How old are you now?
Jon!
1337 Haxor

14 later in the month :sbigsmile:
Xyntax

Having only joined recently, I can't speak from experience, but I've got to admit, people do stupid things when they're younger. I remember the time when I couldn't tell the difference between a blog and a forum thread :scratch: :sthinking:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Haven't we all experienced our immature ancient actions? And believe me in the next four years, you may be making another post saying the same thing.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Yeah... maybe I will. I think the way we type matures with us, but it's not really down to age more maturity. Some 14 year olds would be going HaI GaIsS SuP? ...so I already consider myself above average :swink:
Xyntax

As a 15 year old who meticulously punctuates his posts and arrives in the clean top 2% of IQ levels in the country, I consider myself above average :swink:. Of course, I used to be a bit of a douchebag... we all live and learn, I guess.
Jon!
1337 Haxor

Yeah, we do. And MM/DW was my first ever regular server and community, I hadn't particularly learned how to behave on the internet.

I think my life has taken a turn for the better since then and I'm generally a bit less of a weird kid and a bit more grown up :ssmile: