Happy holidays

Talk about anything and everything
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Terra!!

Happy New Year!!

Hope I didn't totally miss ya! Netbooks are still good for web browsing...so you can pop in here every once in a while, yes? :D ::warm hugs::

We do indeed miss you!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Terra
Pro but Noob

hi karma, my sword wielding feline friend :cat:

i will be coming bk here when i can, and when i have a new pc i will return to play aswell but that may be a while yet, until then it will be random visits like this one.

so how are ya karma, still running the joint round here? gotta keep all these boys in line... :swink:
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Terra wrote:ahh there he is, my [glow=red]Franky[/glow] :sblush: how ya been [glow=red]darlin[/glow]? im not even gonna ask who [glow=red]youre[/glow] talkin bout cause i know you have lots of UTGF's but even now i still like to think im [glow=red]the only one.[/glow]
LOL! Sorry darling, but my soul and body (sexual organ included) now belong to my beloved baby love *.*. Her pseudo is Gata. I met her in UT :P. She's a hot Portuguese bubble-butt equipped sexy latina *.*. We know each other for almost 3 years now and she is planning to come in Canada to be with me forever this June. I'm deeply in love with her, I do believe she is my soul-mate.

And I never had a lot of UTGF besides Nutcracker and you, but now I'm one woman's man so it's my turn to tell you to behave hehehe :P
Last edited by DW_FrankyTheFly on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Taries
Camper

aaaand how about mee? You dont love me Frankyyy? :D
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Taries wrote:aaaand how about mee? You dont love me Frankyyy? :D
Shoo, go die in a hole or sumthing!! :sdull:
Taries
Camper

;((((
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:but now I'm one man's woman
Oh really? Who is your strong man Franky? And does Gata know that?
Thwart
1337 Haxor

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote: Shoo, go die in a hole or sumthing!! :sdull:
In poor taste...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL5bB8gV5OY[/youtube]
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Azmodan wrote:
DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:but now I'm one man's woman
Oh really? Who is your strong man Franky? And does Gata know that?
I don't know how I inverse that sentence, but my guess is because that's how it's pronounce in french. :salute:
Edited and corrected.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Terra wrote:hi karma, my sword wielding feline friend :cat:

i will be coming bk here when i can, and when i have a new pc i will return to play aswell but that may be a while yet, until then it will be random visits like this one.

so how are ya karma, still running the joint round here? gotta keep all these boys in line... :swink:
Random visits are better than no visits at all! :sclapping: Hope the new PC arrives soon!

I'm doing well, but as you can see from the posts here...I'm not sure "running the joint" is applicable..more like "frantically attempting to keep the lid on chaos"...and ya know...every once in a while it just escapes! :sgiggle: Makes life interesting, it does!

Take care, my friend!

KK
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...