Wangara Part 3 coming out???

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
Taries
Camper

take inspiration from Unreal 1 most of story is on Na Pali but you often get there to skaarj ships and outposts
Apocalypse
Killer in Training

yeah im thinking about making the map that is technologoy-based ant, but the map is going to be more offensive than defensive tho. the main objective i thought of is to: Find the plans for the Skaarj Invasion on Planet Earth. You will download the plans, take the plans and escape with it. Then you will have to find ally monsters to help you fight against the Skaarj Invasion. But first, you must convince them to fight along with you (Wangara Part 4). Then you and your new allies will return to Earth and fight numerous waves of monsters (Wangara Part 5-LAST PART). the last part is sort of like Divine but you have kill them before they kill you (no objective to protect). :P
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Apocalypse wrote:Then you and your new allies will return to Earth and fight numerous waves of monsters (Wangara Part 5-LAST PART). the last part is sort of like Divine but you have kill them before they kill you (no objective to protect). :P
Ooooooor you just link them randomly to server 1 and 2.
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

lol ehh dunno bout that
Apocalypse
Killer in Training

or maybe for the last part, it would be a search & destroy and defend tactic. such as: u have to go to several cities and protect from the monsters. also, roam around the map and kill all the monsters that stand in your way
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

sounds kinda like torlan. i still think you should try out a few maps of your own first, then tackle wangara, do some original stuff that's all you :)
vinc3h
Camper

SomethingToSay wrote:sounds kinda like torlan. i still think you should try out a few maps of your own first, then tackle wangara, do some original stuff that's all you :)
I agree. Lots of people complain about many things with every map i've seen. Not to mention, continuing a map that isn't yours takes more skill to make it feel the same, and play the same. It should be an equal or better to the original maps
3D Modeler, Texture Artist, Level Designer
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

vinc3h wrote:
SomethingToSay wrote:sounds kinda like torlan. i still think you should try out a few maps of your own first, then tackle wangara, do some original stuff that's all you :)
I agree. Lots of people complain about many things with every map i've seen. Not to mention, continuing a map that isn't yours takes more skill to make it feel the same, and play the same. It should be an equal or better to the original maps
yeah, if it's something totally new and unique we don't have any standards to hold it to :)
Apocalypse
Killer in Training

ok if you think so then alright... :banana:
Last edited by Apocalypse on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apocalypse
Killer in Training

1st attempt has failed :ssad:
Going to retry again and hopefully won't fail again :sspeechless: