Monster Evolution server crashed....again !!!!

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
høerb
Killer in Training

:scool: damn, u got me
BlackMagic

:sspeechless: It always crashes when i wanna play the most.It's getting boring...
Sokoro
Camper

It is constantly crashing, imposible to do any progress in leveling... What is happening? Who is the hacker? Are you going to give up? I am, as someone who donated around ~$500 to clan death warrant, very concerned about this issue... and I also want to play :swondering:
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
christmas
1337 Haxor

Sokoro wrote:I am, as someone who donated around ~$500 to clan death warrant, very concerned about this issue...
:srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:

why didnt you just buy it?
oy maybe pay-off the hacker?

:srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:

Image[/quote]
BlackMagic

Please give a estimate date on when evo would be running normally... :ssmile: :ssmile: :ssmile: also please fix/run server ASAP plz.
christmas
1337 Haxor

server has been a lot down this week...

it seems that someone was online at some point yesterday
poompoom500
Camper

:stongue:

I have checked the server status twice since I read of the crash, and still awaiting its progress.

I guess that hacker must've done a serious damage.

So, I guess, shodan must needs to put up a MOST WANTED Post Office poster for a look out for the suspected hacker!
IMPORTANT: Please read this message - http://www.angelfire.com/zine3printpubi ... 234567.htm
VIP3R
Killer in Training

Two days ago the people who were on the server, were the one's who are trying to fix It.
Stop getting so invested in what's going on guy's :P.
When there's information that you all need to know then you will know.