Any news regarding the status of the server?

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
User avatar
christmas
1337 Haxor
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Sokoro wrote:Posting some facts to backup your argument would probably have better effect than "um, no"

So I take it that you have a proof that it is a hacker, but just do not want to share it, right?
Broadcasting Live from conspiracy radio America

SOKOROooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:
VIP3R
Killer in Training
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:00 pm

How many times have I myself had to explain that the issue Is the work of said hacker...

Maybe time could be right on a few things, maybe the server files have gotten a bit messed up here and there.
BUT that does not change the fact that, the hacker. Is very much real and Is STILL very much a threat to the server.

I have also said that, the admins at DW DO NOT WANT the identity of the hacker to be public... The only reason I know Is because I have done my own research and figured It out on my own.

Not to mention I am (somewhat, to what my abilities allow, not much, helping fix the server.)

When and IF Ant ever decides to release the information on what's going on with the hacker or the hackers identity, will be on HIS own terms. They don't need proof to back up the fact that they know the server Is being hacked. They are the ones fixing the server, they are the admins, It Is THEY'RE server, and you will have to respect they're word.

That's all there Is to It.
User avatar
christmas
1337 Haxor
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 pm

any news on the server status? some feedback?

Image

It wouldnt hurt to post since everyone has access to this screen...
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: Venlo, close to lalaland
Contact:

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:
pulp wrote:
MMA_T1mesh1fter wrote:But IS it an attacker?
He's hit the nail on the head - there may just be a fault with the server rather than someone actively trying to bring it down.

If someone had a vendetta against Monster Evolution, then why wouldn't they attempt to take down ALL of the clanDW servers? It doesn't make sense. The isolated nature of this disruption suggests to me that the ME server has just developed some technical fault and the "attacker" doesn't actually exist.
Um, no.
"Um, no" is more then enough for me. There actually is a hacker and you probably have proof for that which you don't want to leak out.
In that case there is nothing I could have done anyways as it goes above my skills on these matters.
Anyways, keep up the good work:) Take the time you need.
I'll just boost the patience a bit then;)
Image
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 am

is the monster evo server still not workin? i havent been paying attention. i thought they were letting certain people on or something
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member
Posts: 2644
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: North Carolina

SomethingToSay wrote:is the monster evo server still not workin? i havent been paying attention. i thought they were letting certain people on or something
We've identified several more exploits when the server went online. Some were knocked some down, but there are more issued to resolve.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

_________________________
{F}{AH}{CivFR}{XC}{U}{DF}{CJ}{SD}
Trio
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:37 am

Server will come back when it is up.

The game is not your life.

At least I'm glad no one has to start over.
User avatar
christmas
1337 Haxor
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 pm

server is up and running for a month now, with no issues

for all those you want to start for the first time, and those who want to return, if you wanna join you need to claim access first by contacting an admin by pm....

Azmodan
1337 Haxor
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 pm

An Admin? is there more then one for ME now?
User avatar
christmas
1337 Haxor
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Azmodan wrote:An Admin? is there more then one for ME now?
do you see this phrase written anywhere -> "an admin of ME" ??? Nope

do you have access on ME or not? since you have, the above message doesnt concern you...
Post Reply