Any news regarding the status of the server?

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

I just found pulp trying to log in to the server:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4Ut761FQE[/youtube]
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
christmas
1337 Haxor

the following video demonstrates the effect of ME server the moment it crashed to frequent users of the server

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7z_PVWqRNc[/youtube]

:smakeup: :cheers:
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

I'm LOLing so much now xD!
:srofl: :banana:
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Pinhead01

I've been checking server every day. I will be patient, but I hate hackers. Kinda pointless to hack unless you tell people why you are ruining server for everyone.
VIP3R
Killer in Training

how do you know all that? are you the hacker? an accessory?
Firstly, no I am not the hacker, I don't know how to hack. Secondly why would I want to hack ME In the first place. Thirdly not to mention I've spent time trying to help get the server back on its feet again.
I don't need to explain myself to anyone. I just don't like how everyone Is basically telling the admins that there should be an ETA or something regarding the issues.
No one really needs to know any of It.

Also shodan, I know these thing's because I've done my research. I figured thing's out on my own.
So that the admins wouldn't have to deal with being pestered all the time with questions.
christmas
1337 Haxor

VIP3R wrote:no I am not the hacker, I don't know how to hack.
i was messing with you :salute:

I found a video of pulp having his ME account hacked
also appearing Vip3r, local PD police officer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxEB-hZ_Ck[/youtube]
VIP3R
Killer in Training

lmao XD
BlackMagic

Why cant we all just play a different game(Megaman battle network 5)? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
pulp
Killer in Training

You can count on it by Easter.
Are you having a giraffe?
new ip and name (stupid idea)
I used to be called Chapter, the player that annoyed everyone by rushing the objectives. I was banned just as I was starting to enjoy ME and actually playing it properly. So, I changed my IP address, bought another copy of UT2004 so that I had a new CD key, and rejoined under the username pulp. Not one of you noticed my change of identity. Why the admins are not willing to try the change the servers's identity in order to evade the hacker - which would be an immediate fix - is beyond me.

P.S. You may as well ban my 'pulp' account as well, because if the server isn't coming back until Easter 2014, then ME is as good as dead. Which is a shame, because I enjoyed playing it (except ChocoWars, of course).
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

pulp wrote:P.S. You may as well ban my 'pulp' account as well, because if the server isn't coming back until Easter 2014, then ME is as good as dead. Which is a shame, because I enjoyed playing it (except ChocoWars, of course).
Most bans are not permanent. Majority of the time, sending an E-mail justifying why you should get back in is sufficient enough to repeal the ban.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466