On behalf of Spam Vikings

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

I play when I can, but nobody else ever plays, and I hate playing with only bots...
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

one of these days i'll stop being lazy and actually make a map.
also, isn't raptor skies on the list? cause i was playing and there was maybe 1 other person there so there were about 8 bots...and i'm pretty sure it's impossible to win when there are that many bots on that map. they have perfect aim with raptors and can hit you with the laser thingies from across the map. i vote to kill that map unless it's fun with actual people but i wouldn't know.
also i vote for beer battle. that would probably make the spam maps and regular maps even.
DW_damn_weasel
1337 Haxor

I know that most of “US” don’t like the spam killing maps, but we have to admit that these maps bring on a lot of ppl to the server; maps such as:
Tank Wars; Beerbattle; KillBillyBarn; Tanks a lot (think is still in the server though); latest version of Dryice (was played a lot when we had it); Torlan different versions; and that map that Omni plays a lot with the tanks (which I find to be a boring map but ppl seems to like anyway), etc, well you get my point, probably you guys know other maps that can promote SPAM killing.
Didn’t we talk about this before? How to attract more ppl to the server? Ha ha ha Dejavu...,probably this is another threat in other forum. :drunken:
The things you own end up owning you.
DW>Damn_Weasel
Kabuki
Killer in Training

Hi Weasel. How ya been, man?

Ya the Monster Whore got me by the balls, too. Vicious bitch, really. She barely lets me up for air sometimes.

Maybe I should stop by and visit you. It's been a long time. Hell you might even be able to frag me once or twice, now. No worries, though. I imagine I'd still whoop your ass pretty good. Man those were good times, huh?

Ya know you could stop by and visit me and the whore anytime you like.

All you gotta do is make yourself an AM and use your initial stats to get maxed loaded artifacts. Then you just gotta stand next to me. Everything else will just fall into my lap. Errrr ummmm I mean fall into place.

C ya around, man.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

OK, I removed Raptor Skies, Agamendon, Denum, Hollon2, LavaPlanet, RingofFire, Roman Roads, Stonehaven, AlphaMars.

Any other stinkers?

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
DW_damn_weasel
1337 Haxor

Kabuki wrote:Hi Weasel. How ya been, man?

Ya the Monster Whore got me by the balls, too. Vicious bitch, really. She barely lets me up for air sometimes.

Maybe I should stop by and visit you. It's been a long time. Hell you might even be able to frag me once or twice, now. No worries, though. I imagine I'd still whoop your ass pretty good. Man those were good times, huh?

Ya know you could stop by and visit me and the whore anytime you like.

All you gotta do is make yourself an AM and use your initial stats to get maxed loaded artifacts. Then you just gotta stand next to me. Everything else will just fall into my lap. Errrr ummmm I mean fall into place.

C ya around, man.
Ha ha…I might be able to surprise you this time man…ha ha…I remember you killing me over and over…“I hate you KABUKI!!!” lol…hope to see you around sometime this week…
My system was down this last couple of days and I have to reconfigure some shit, hopefully tonight I’ll be ready to frag some hoe’s.
Saludos amigo.
The things you own end up owning you.
DW>Damn_Weasel