A night for remembering DW>Damn_Weasel

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
SvaDeaD
Camper

Wow.... as soon as i come back i see this?
this fricking sucks!!!!!!!!

R.I.P Damn_Weasel :)
:cheers:

BEST REGARDS IN HEAVEN :) HEHE
MY MATE ^^
what happens when we all die ???
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Zax_Gentoo_Box wrote:Thank you, I can make it! That 7EST, right?
Zax....8:00pm Central is 9:00pm EST.

And if there ever was a night where playing a little later was warranted, this one is it, my friend. :)

KK
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

I hate time zones. Darn.
crackwhore

[font=Arial][/font]

I am looking foreword to being there. He was a great player, and i would always make fun fun of his name " damn weasel " when he took me out.
Rubble
Killer in Training

I'll try my best to be there. As far as recounting my weasel moments there has been way to many on way to many maps for me to even try an pic one.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

ifondlesweaters wrote: Well said, Karma. I love the real purpose of an Irish wake--to send the newly departed on their way with a celebration rather than a traditional "funeral." All death is tragic, but for me, mourning is so much more cathartic if it can be relaxed, enjoyable, positive, and nostalgic. I'll be drinking Jameson the entire evening in honor of our friend, so please forgive me if I slur more than usual.
Thank you, Sweaters! It'll be Patron Silver for me. ;)

KKat
:flower:
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

Through the stellar work of our very own DW>Wraith, we will now have a special map where we will all gather tonight - Tuesday, July 1st.

We will be launching the map at 8:30pm Central time, or as near to that as we can manage. If we're in mid-game when 8:30pm hits, we'll finish the map we're playing and then take everyone to the special one.

There will be time for anyone who wishes, to say a few words about Weasel. We'll then have a moment of silence followed by a salute to Weasel and then it's back to ripping it up in Spam Vikings to celebrate him and his love for the game. :cheers:

See you all tonight!

KKat
:flower:
BigBadWolf
Killer in Training

DAMN IT! I was just reminded I have a doctors appt at 9pm Eastern tonight. :(

I should be back around 10pmish.
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

Not the greatest timing for us Canadians, but I'll try to make a (likely inebriated) appearance later :drunken:
Last edited by unhappy_meal on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

I'll be there!

As for the great memories, the last time we played he got me with the sliding Manta against a wall, I couldn't stop laughing! Weasel could hit anything with a Manta!!! Especially me! :blackeye: