Hmm server problem or my comp??

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Well i used to notice this before but never got around to ask people the problem is when im shooting sometimes it keeps shooting whilst im not even pressing the mouse button.

Made a small demo:

http://files.filefront.com/Demo2008+8+2 ... einfo.html

Will make better one when it happens again ^_^

Ty
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

Maybe its a sticky keyboard/key/mouse?
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Are you switching from the game to something on your desktop? that happens to me when I play in windows mode and swap back and forth.

wp
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

yeah i minimize ut sometimes but when it seems to start i get p/l when it happens but it only does it from time to time

And no my keyboard is very clean wraith ^_^
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

Could be packetloss is causing it, I dunno. If there are others in your household who are using the internet connection, maybe that has something to do with it? Are you running anything in the background that uses up bandwidth? Have you tried swapping mouse with a different one and seeing if that stops it from happening?
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

well i changed my mouse but that didnt make a difference so its probably my connection just being rubbish cause my brother uses it aswell. But i havent seen it happen today.
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Wraith same problem on my end it will usually happen two to three times a day. I get stuck with one weapon on constant fire I play full screen.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
Bandito
Camper

I've had it happen a few times lately as well - the mouse wheel won't work for me - if i have a MWM - i can start to roll a new weapon then stop it - basically hitting u twice in quick succession will get me out f it.

Bandito :colors:
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

nightmorph wrote:This happens to me once in awhile.

When it does, I just switch weapons with the mousewheel. Switch back to the original weapon. No more issues.
Does not work for me, I scroll change weapons, and still it does not change, no packet loss, Just stuck on the weapon.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

I have the same problem every once in a while as well. Mouse wheel doesnt do any good and no PL on my end. The only solution for me is suicide.