Ham

Very cute ... What is the skin name?
MM Server 1 Levels = 274
MM Server 2 Levels = 274
No More Ham Burger !
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Alas! My leather and fishnets did nothing for the Titan who put me in this position! ;)
KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

Karma,

1. this position can't have a positive effect on your back xD repeat this too often and you'll be tortured by by your spine when you come to midlife-crisis-age xD

2. That titan has no taste at all, if one of my IRL friends (only girls of course:P) lies in the same position as you, with the same cloathing, I would not hesitate a second to teach her some university-leveled Biology if you understand what i meen:P

3. Why is that titan floating in mid air xD
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Ham wrote:Very cute ... What is the skin name?
http://files.filefront.com/BetaChs1zip/ ... einfo.html

=)
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

MMA_T1meSh1fter wrote:Karma,

1. this position can't have a positive effect on your back xD repeat this too often and you'll be tortured by by your spine when you come to midlife-crisis-age xD
Yoga.... ;)
MMA_T1meSh1fter wrote: 2. That titan has no taste at all, if one of my IRL friends (only girls of course:P) lies in the same position as you, with the same cloathing, I would not hesitate a second to teach her some university-leveled Biology if you understand what i meen:P
ermm.....Yoga?!? (rofl!) Interesting...leather and fishnets seem to do it for a lot of guys! ::naughty Kat grin::
MMA_T1meSh1fter wrote: 3. Why is that titan floating in mid air xD
He's dancing to the Queen's Hop! I just happened to catch him in mid-air!

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
NickyNick
Killer in Training

Anyone else play on a mac?
How do you take screenshots, and where are they stored?
Thanks
Fook
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I'm pretty sure hitting F9 will take a screenshot for you even on a Mac. Screenshots should get put into the UT2004/ScreenShots/ directory.

If that doesn't work, you can try Cmd+Shift+3, which, if it works, drops screenshots on your desktop.
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

KarmaKat wrote:Karma,

Yoga.... ;)

2. That titan has no taste at all, if one of my IRL friends (only girls of course:P) lies in the same position as you, with the same cloathing, I would not hesitate a second to teach her some university-leveled Biology if you understand what i meen:P

ermm.....Yoga?!? (rofl!) Interesting...leather and fishnets seem to do it for a lot of guys! ::naughty Kat grin::

3. Why is that titan floating in mid air xD

He's dancing to the Queen's Hop! I just happened to catch him in mid-air!

KKat
1. ofcoarse! yoga^^ i see the link now^^ you master the technique to control your karma quite perfect on that pic xD

2. leather and fishnets.. yoga? rofl where can i subscribe for a course!:D
and it's more the girl wearing the clothing then the leather and fishnets which does it:P and a combination is double epic *evil smile*

3. catching a titan? you'll need more then yoga for that mistress kat:P I tried it once with Shifterzerk power, and when i did, i made a perfect faceplant.

I have some "before&after" pics:P

The normal look of the god they call TimeShifter:
Image And the shifter look after trying to catch a titan:
Image it was horrible :'(
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Ham2

Computer had been sweet enough for not stopping. :flower:
Bye All, ty for playing with me..

MMA>Hamburger