hai :>

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
viking*
Killer in Training
Xfire: pkviking

:banana: <-- thrusting banana greets you.

I was banned a while back for indulging in lame freon behavior that consisted of thawing people over and over while someone on the other team continues to kill them, getting both people a lot of points.

I apologize, for it was childish.

I request to be unbanned. That is all. :scool:

:cheers: <-- happy emoticon gives you hugs.
Metaphor for a missing moment, pull me into your perfect circle.
viking*
Killer in Training

I have 10 views, but no replies. Your silence saddens me. :scry:

I would have posted this in the ban section; however, it is locked and will not allow me to. I emailed the email that the ban section referred me to; however, I don't believe that email even exists.

I also had nothing to do with the second round of douchebagery that went on in your server yesterday. I didn't even know about it until Pixie told me about it--

anyways, I request to be unbanned. That is all.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Hey Viking.

The 10 views are most likely to be guests and registered users. They won't be able to help you with the ban.
Also many of the admins don't check the forums every day, so I would recommend emailing clandw@clandw.org for a faster response. Plus posting stuff like this in public forums isn't the best place to be.

During the email, I would be sure to include a reason why you should be unbanned (be reasonable, too ;)
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

hey viking.
viking*
Killer in Training

DW_Ant wrote:Hey Viking.

The 10 views are most likely to be guests and registered users. They won't be able to help you with the ban.
Also many of the admins don't check the forums every day, so I would recommend emailing clandw@clandw.org for a faster response. Plus posting stuff like this in public forums isn't the best place to be.

During the email, I would be sure to include a reason why you should be unbanned (be reasonable, too ;)

Hello, good sir-- I will email said email again; however, I will also refer you to the post above yours that explains why I posted this here.
zan

all this time viking...you never told me you lived in WI

<----milwaukee..... where abouts in WI u at?
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

I understand why you posted here but this is not the procedure. The banned forum is a locked forum but it has the instructions on what to do.

Forum
Banned

Were you banned from a server? Follow the instructions inside

If you have been banned on any server for any reason please contact us at ClanDW@clandw.org

With that said someone will get your email and a decision will be made if it hasn't been made already. But also keep in mind that sometimes a decision is not made as quickly as one would like it to be made.

Damaged