Origin of your in game name?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
rimmer59
Killer in Training

rimmer59 is short for "Arnold Rimmer" and the 59 is random...
and <{CTC}> is the Carpal Tunnel Clan, VCTF.
rimmer59-LONG LIVE
Windigo
Killer in Training

The Wendigo (also known as Windigo, Weendigo, Windago, Windiga, Witiko, Wihtikow, and numerous other variants)[1] is a mythical creature appearing in the mythology of the Algonquian people. It is a malevolent cannibalistic spirit into which humans could transform, or which could possess humans. Those who indulged in cannibalism were at particular risk,[2] and the legend appears to have reinforced this practice as taboo.
Wendigo psychosis is a culture-bound disorder which involves an intense craving for human flesh and the fear that one will turn into a cannibal.
------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the dark side
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

The Windigo is also a common monster that keep reapearing in every Final Fantasy Game :scool:. Taugh monster, earth base creature, don't like water.
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Windigo
Killer in Training

Do u play lots of FF

Welcome to the dark side
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Windigo wrote:Do u play lots of FF
Yes, I played almost all of them. I, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII and XIII. But FFVII is still the best of them all.
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Windigo
Killer in Training

Wo there is that many? :ssurprised:

Welcome to the dark side
Stretchnuts

I have chosen Stretchnuts because its in one of the songs by one of the bands i like. Insane Clown Posse.post/reply?f=21&t=310#
Stretchnuts
killacookie
Xfire: Killacookie55

People always wonder how i got "killaCookie" :P

In my School years people nicknamed me cookie, because they thought that was my last name Which is cooke (pronouced Cook) but they always said the e, therefore Cookie was born :P

And then when i used them for logins they were origonaly Cookie_muncher, And then i changed it to Killacookie because it just sounded...... right... :)

Therefore my name was born :D
I call hax on Seekers!
DW_Janie

Well all I can say is ,,,It Is What It Is Just Janie,,,nothing cool or fancy and no thought put into it,,,but if u look it is janie because I am not a top dog ,,big dog,,and no one special,, just me :skiss:
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

DW_Janie wrote:Well all I can say is ,,,It Is What It Is Just Janie,,,nothing cool or fancy and no thought put into it,,,but if u look it is janie because I am not a top dog ,,big dog,,and no one special,, just me :skiss:
Don't sell yourself short. All the "Janies" of the world have you to thank for making the name special.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD