DM-aPortal2 [completed]

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

My feedback on this one:

The meshes in Mylevel.usx should be put inside of the level's mylevel package, not inside of a static mesh package called Mylevel. If you need help on figuring out how to do that let me know.

-You start out in a small room that's exited by a teleporter. Unfortunately while this is a neat concept, it doesn't work in Invasion. Monsters use Playerstarts to determine starting locations, and you will have every single monster spawning inside of this room initially. (There is a tool on Monster Mash that moves monsters, but I don't think it's a good idea to rely entirely on it.). You should make this a normal door and simply add playerstarts throughout the level. (I didn't check to see if there are pathnodes but you need pathnodes throughout the level too.)

The first main area is a set of rooms including the start location lift, a room, and a room into what looks like an outdoor-ish area.
-The outdoorish area is a little strange ... Is it supposed to be outdoors? Or is it supposed to be some kind of planetarium room?
If the former, then I can help you setting up a skybox for it. I noticed it is currently a star texture applied to a wall, not a true skybox.
-There's an interior section that you can go inside in the planetarium area that I'm not sure what the purpose is ... Just a hiding spot for players? It doesn't seem otherwise connected to the level aside from a small staircase that's probably too small for any monsters to appear there.

- Does the button in the planetarium do anything? I really liked the nice touch where the lights light up when you hit the button, by the way. Good attention to detail there.

Overall this area seems fine although I get much more of a Portal vibe from the interior white/grey tiled rooms than the planetarium area. (I haven't seen any area really like that in Portal 2, although I admit I haven't finished it yet.)

Moving on to the second main area, it's reached by traversing a long angled corridor.
-While I was walking through this corridor I got stuck on an invisible wall (possibly a BSP error) and had to use the ghost cheat to proceed forward. I think I understand why you have this corridor here but honestly it took me a good 30s-1m to walk from one part to another. I would rethink this idea, and either make it a much shorter corridor (or small connecting room), or find some other way to connect these two areas (such as using a set of lifts).

At the end of the long corridor you enter into the second large area in this map, a large chamber with an Aperture Science logo and some turrets and other things in it.
-In this chamber there's a pool of water that you can fall into, but are unable to get out of unless you use your translocator. Personally I don't like that and I would raise up the water so you can get out of there without having to translocate.
-There's also another area where players can get stuck at the back of this larger room, up the ramp, near where the Portal Gun is located. The raised up tiles present a place where a player can fall down and be unable to escape without a translocator. I'd put a jump pad in here so players or small monsters don't get stuck.

Overall pretty good. The other issue I wanted to bring up is you are not using the Portal Gun that is used in other DW maps. I recommend you replace the Portal Gun in your map currently with the Portal Gun found in other DW Monster Mash maps. The version in DW maps already has some optimization done on it so that it doesn't take up as many server resources rendering the portal graphics and can only be picked up once (but dropped). It should be very easy to add the DW Portal Gun to your map, open up one of the maps that Azmodan mentioned earlier ->
Aren't all portal guns on the MM Servers blue? "Bud" has one, "Nightwolfs Almost Contained" has one, "Tanked" has one and "Nightwolfs Testing Facility" has one too. There are some other maps that have one but i can't recall their names from my memory alone.
Click on and then Copy the Portal Gun Single Pickup actor in one of these maps. Then load your level in the editor. Once you've loaded your level, right click and Edit->Paste where you'd like the Portal Gun pickup to appear.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

My tiny two cents... ;)

Adren pills...
Any of the 100 adren pills should be slow spawning.
Additionally, I don't favor totally safe adren camping spots. I noticed there were a couple of places where you could sit on the spawns and nothing can reach you. There should be some danger present for anyone who is munching on tasty adren.

Health pickups...
Maybe need a few of the small medkits?

Ammo pickups...
Always good to have one or two ammo pickups situated near where you have single weapon pickups. Also, it's handy to have some ammo out in the map. You don't need extra ammo pickups for every single weapon, but flak, link, shock & rockets are always good. Please do not make these fast respawn.

Room with stars on the ceiling..the "planetarium" if indeed this is supposed to have a view of the sky, please be sure you include an Ion Cannon Satellite so that the Ion Painters will work in that room.

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
datmos
Killer in Training

savagesarge wrote:very damn cool man! Hope this gets in the server rotation soon!
Thank you very much: D I hope
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:The meshes in Mylevel.usx should be put inside of the level's mylevel package, not inside of a static mesh package called Mylevel. If you need help on figuring out how to do that let me know.
I do not understand this, sorry, is my first map and there are many things that still do not know.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:-You start out in a small room that's exited by a teleporter. Unfortunately while this is a neat concept, it doesn't work in Invasion. Monsters use Playerstarts to determine starting locations, and you will have every single monster spawning inside of this room initially. (There is a tool on Monster Mash that moves monsters, but I don't think it's a good idea to rely entirely on it.). You should make this a normal door and simply add playerstarts throughout the level. (I didn't check to see if there are pathnodes but you need pathnodes throughout the level too.)
At first, Playerstarts were scattered around the map, this room did not exist. But I wanted to hear a sound when you start the map and the only way I found to do that is to create a trigger and making sure that someone activated it. So I thought about creating that room and thus sure someone activates the trigger.
The reason for why is a teleporter and not a door, it's because I do not want anyone to camp in there. For that reason, the translocator is denied in that room.
Yes, there Pathnodes all over the map, including this room.
I have done tests with my Invasion RPG Mod, and the monsters appear out of the room, and if I stay inside the room only the queens are capable of accessing, this is fine if there afks.
If you prefer that Playerstars are distributed in the whole map, no problem. But this room will be removed, since it was created only to activate the sound to start.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:The first main area is a set of rooms including the start location lift, a room, and a room into what looks like an outdoor-ish area.
-The outdoorish area is a little strange ... Is it supposed to be outdoors? Or is it supposed to be some kind of planetarium room?
If the former, then I can help you setting up a skybox for it. I noticed it is currently a star texture applied to a wall, not a true skybox.
-There's an interior section that you can go inside in the planetarium area that I'm not sure what the purpose is ... Just a hiding spot for players? It doesn't seem otherwise connected to the level aside from a small staircase that's probably too small for any monsters to appear there.
Yes, supposedly an outdoor, the initial problem, a skybox affects the entire map, and if I want to have 2 outdoors, it affects 2 skybox outdoors. So I did this outdoor wrong and the other was going to use a skybox. But in the end there is only one outdoor room, so this room I can put a skybox, you're right.

This inner section is just a spot safe area, but without the possibility of attacking anyone. If you need to stay afk a while because someone calls you on the phone or whatever, that's a good place.
It is also an access to the "roof" where you can shoot from there.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:- Does the button in the planetarium do anything? I really liked the nice touch where the lights light up when you hit the button, by the way. Good attention to detail there.
Hehehe, yeah, this button opens a secret door, giving access to a Redeemer.
Like the automatic door, the points that turn on or off and give more realism like Portal 2.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:Overall this area seems fine although I get much more of a Portal vibe from the interior white/grey tiled rooms than the planetarium area. (I haven't seen any area really like that in Portal 2, although I admit I haven't finished it yet.)
We could say that this room is an exception. I got the idea that you can access within the moon, so I put the moon up there and from there the room was taking its own course. I tried putting articuled arms and similar textures (well, all the textures of the room are original portal 2) to resemble more a portal 2. As I say this room is an exception xD
If I see that this map like people, I will make another with much greater resemblance.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:Moving on to the second main area, it's reached by traversing a long angled corridor.
-While I was walking through this corridor I got stuck on an invisible wall (possibly a BSP error) and had to use the ghost cheat to proceed forward. I think I understand why you have this corridor here but honestly it took me a good 30s-1m to walk from one part to another. I would rethink this idea, and either make it a much shorter corridor (or small connecting room), or find some other way to connect these two areas (such as using a set of lifts).
Theoretically, this corridor should not exist. Since access to the top, there is an elevator. But I thought that if someone is goofing around with the elevator and is disabled, you can access the top, without the elevator.
I've thought about this, but the primary medium is the elevator, then the second path can not be faster or easier than the elevator. I'll keep thinking about this.
What you're saying that you get stuck by an invisible BSP is correct. No need to use the ghost command works with the translocator. But I can not see what the problem, since in that area there is nothing. I'll look again to see if I solve it.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:At the end of the long corridor you enter into the second large area in this map, a large chamber with an Aperture Science logo and some turrets and other things in it.
-In this chamber there's a pool of water that you can fall into, but are unable to get out of unless you use your translocator. Personally I don't like that and I would raise up the water so you can get out of there without having to translocate.
-There's also another area where players can get stuck at the back of this larger room, up the ramp, near where the Portal Gun is located. The raised up tiles present a place where a player can fall down and be unable to escape without a translocator. I'd put a jump pad in here so players or small monsters don't get stuck.
Now I modify the water no problem.
The Jump Pad is a good idea, I will.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:Overall pretty good. The other issue I wanted to bring up is you are not using the Portal Gun that is used in other DW maps. I recommend you replace the Portal Gun in your map currently with the Portal Gun found in other DW Monster Mash maps. The version in DW maps already has some optimization done on it so that it doesn't take up as many server resources rendering the portal graphics and can only be picked up once (but dropped). It should be very easy to add the DW Portal Gun to your map, open up one of the maps that Azmodan mentioned earlier ->

Aren't all portal guns on the MM Servers blue? "Bud" has one, "Nightwolfs Almost Contained" has one, "Tanked" has one and "Nightwolfs Testing Facility" has one too. There are some other maps that have one but i can't recall their names from my memory alone.

Click on and then Copy the Portal Gun Single Pickup actor in one of these maps. Then load your level in the editor. Once you've loaded your level, right click and Edit->Paste where you'd like the Portal Gun pickup to appear.
This was the first thing I tried when I wanted to integrate the Portal gun in my map. But when trying to open any of these maps with the editor, I get an error, I can not open any map that has Portal gun.

If you can do it, wait for me to fix the problems discussed above, and when I have solved the problems I send you the map again and you will add the Portal gun, that's okay?

Great Comments Wailof, Thanks.
DW_KarmaKat wrote:Adren pills...
Any of the 100 adren pills should be slow spawning.
Additionally, I don't favor totally safe adren camping spots. I noticed there were a couple of places where you could sit on the spawns and nothing can reach you. There should be some danger present for anyone who is munching on tasty adren.
Yeah you're right, but if someone is in a fast Adren spot can not attack any monster. This is something I also had in mind. I think I will reduce the number of Adren spots and apply them in places with more risk.
DW_KarmaKat wrote:Health pickups...
Maybe need a few of the small medkits?
No problem.
DW_KarmaKat wrote:Ammo pickups...
Always good to have one or two ammo pickups situated near where you have single weapon pickups. Also, it's handy to have some ammo out in the map. You don't need extra ammo pickups for every single weapon, but flak, link, shock & rockets are always good. Please do not make these fast respawn.
I can do.
DW_KarmaKat wrote:Room with stars on the ceiling..the "planetarium" if indeed this is supposed to have a view of the sky, please be sure you include an Ion Cannon Satellite so that the Ion Painters will work in that room.
This not know how to do it, now I already know how xD thanks.

Finally, as you noticed I'm not English native. It is quite difficult to express my ideas and comments with complete clarity, so I apologize if some things are not understood correctly.

When I have solved all these problems and explain to me how to solve the problem of "mylevel". 'll Send you the pack again.
datmos
Killer in Training

Problem, the skybox is done and working. but see what happens:

I can see the other areas of the map, which does not matter.

Is there any solution?

EDIT:

Here is the map with some corrections.

In the "Space" room, you will see the skybox working, but you'r going to see whats happening.
The DW portal gun is pending, and the "mylevel" package problem too.

Check the new corridor, now is like another rooms or something like that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cgdoqkeemy3bsc2

waiting for comments
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Looked at the updated version, some thoughts and suggestions:

1. "Welcome to Aperture Science" sound. If you want to have that sound that plays, I would avoid using the single-spawn room as you currently have it. (Just my personal preference). Instead, you can create a simple trigger system that will play that audio sound at the start of the game.

Code: Select all

Begin Map
Begin Actor Class=ScriptedTrigger Name=ScriptedTrigger0
    Begin Object Class=Action_PLAYSOUND Name=Action_PLAYSOUND0
        Sound=Sound'PortalSounds.Generic.prehub06'
        Volume=255.000000
    End Object
    Actions(0)=Action_PLAYSOUND'myLevel.Action_PLAYSOUND0'

bLightChanged=True
    Level=LevelInfo'myLevel.LevelInfo0'
    Region=(Zone=LevelInfo'myLevel.LevelInfo0',iLeaf=-1)
    Tag="ScriptedTrigger"
    Event="Wave1"
    PhysicsVolume=DefaultPhysicsVolume'myLevel.DefaultPhysicsVolume0'
    Location=(X=-32.000000,Y=-32.000000,Z=-21.999996)
    bSelected=True
End Actor
Begin Surface
End Surface
End Map
Copy and paste this actor into your map and you will have created a simple ScriptedTrigger to trigger the "Welcome to Aperture Science Enrichment Center" sound on wave 1. If you'd like to trigger it on subsequent waves, you can simply add more conditions (e.g. WaitForEvent Wave2 -> PlaySound). The sound will play from the location of the ScriptedTrigger, so you may want to place one in each room and adjust the actor's soundradius properties (Select the trigger -> F4 -> 'Sound' dropdown -> SoundRadius)

2. The skybox issue you point out is something that's a little tricky to deal with. The best way to handle that is to ensure that areas that have skyboxes cannot see other sections of the level, whether that is through map planning or use of obstructions.
Your options:
A. Adjust the positioning of the rooms, so that other rooms are not above the planetarium area, thus preventing them from being seen.
B. Add antiportals to block visibility from the planetarium to other rooms. I tried this myself, and while it works, it isn't 100% effective due to the elevator shaft that connects the planetarium area to the turret room above. You can't block vision effectively with antiportals without also screwing up visibility up through the elevator shaft.
C. Return the planetarium back to being non-skybox cube with stars applied to it.

Personally, I would go with option (A) and a little of option (B). I would remove the elevator, which I feel is a very poor way to get between the rooms. Elevator holds only one person, and it takes forever to get started. I have missed the elevator multiple times just because I don't want to wait for 30+ seconds for the elevator to start moving. I sincerely doubt people will use the elevator more than one time just because of how slow it is and how vulnerable you are standing still on it waiting for it to start.

Once you get rid of the elevator, you can adjust how you position the other rooms easily. You need only move the other rooms down and to the side, and then place antiportals around the edges of the planetarium, and the skybox effect will be intact without revealing other sections of the level.

3. Another issue I wanted to mention is that globe you've got in the planetarium area. It's really not a good idea to try and use BSP/Unrealed to build complex shapes like spheres, especially partially hollow spheres. I really recommend that you use a 3D program to create this shape and import it into the map as a static mesh. This complex brush shape is almost certainly a cause of the BSP error that I encountered in the previous version of the map.

4. I liked what you did to improve the connection between the starting rooms and the turret room above. The connecting areas seem very reminiscent of some of the unfinished Aperture areas seen in Portal 2.
However I had a hard time navigating those jump pads due to some of the robotic arms you placed on the sides of the walls. Personally, I think if I had a hard time navigating this area, and it's not intentionally supposed to be hard to travel through -- Then you should spend some time making sure that it's easier to navigate through this area. Getting stuck on things when moving around isn't ideal.

5. Regarding the static meshes, which are currently in MyLevel.usx, here's what I recommend:

-Open the editor, then open your map.
-Go to the static mesh browser. Choose "MyLevel" as the package.
-Click on the name of a model in your level
-Edit menu -> Rename
-A dialogue window pops up, rename the Package to "PortalLabs."
--If the group name is "All", change the group name to "Misc"
--Do not rename the UTG_SuperD or UTG_SuperAdrenaline

-In the static mesh browser, navigate to the "PortalLabs" package.
-File menu -> Save

(File name should automatically be PortalLabs.usx)

This will save your static meshes to a .usx file with a unique name. (It also changes the static meshes in your level to point to this new static mesh package. So be sure to send that file in next update.)

6. I wanted to also bring your attention to the fact that the texture package you are distributing for this map (PortalTextures.utx) is very large -- 80MB just for the textures. That's pretty big.

I think it's possible to compress the size of this texture package. Do you have Photoshop? Let me know, otherwise I may take a look at it myself.
datmos
Killer in Training

Hi!
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:1. "Welcome to Aperture Science" sound. If you want to have that sound that plays, I would avoid using the single-spawn room as you currently have it. (Just my personal preference). Instead, you can create a simple trigger system that will play that audio sound at the start of the game.

CODE: SELECT ALL
Begin Map
Begin Actor Class=ScriptedTrigger Name=ScriptedTrigger0
    Begin Object Class=Action_PLAYSOUND Name=Action_PLAYSOUND0
        Sound=Sound'PortalSounds.Generic.prehub06'
        Volume=255.000000
    End Object
    Actions(0)=Action_PLAYSOUND'myLevel.Action_PLAYSOUND0'

bLightChanged=True
    Level=LevelInfo'myLevel.LevelInfo0'
    Region=(Zone=LevelInfo'myLevel.LevelInfo0',iLeaf=-1)
    Tag="ScriptedTrigger"
    Event="Wave1"
    PhysicsVolume=DefaultPhysicsVolume'myLevel.DefaultPhysicsVolume0'
    Location=(X=-32.000000,Y=-32.000000,Z=-21.999996)
    bSelected=True
End Actor
Begin Surface
End Surface
End Map

Copy and paste this actor into your map and you will have created a simple ScriptedTrigger to trigger the "Welcome to Aperture Science Enrichment Center" sound on wave 1. If you'd like to trigger it on subsequent waves, you can simply add more conditions (e.g. WaitForEvent Wave2 -> PlaySound). The sound will play from the location of the ScriptedTrigger, so you may want to place one in each room and adjust the actor's soundradius properties (Select the trigger -> F4 -> 'Sound' dropdown -> SoundRadius)
I have not managed to do this. At compile I get error at line 1 (Begin).

If you can do it yourself, better, or explain me step by step how to do it, since I never used it.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:2. The skybox issue you point out is something that's a little tricky to deal with. The best way to handle that is to ensure that areas that have skyboxes cannot see other sections of the level, whether that is through map planning or use of obstructions.
Your options:
A. Adjust the positioning of the rooms, so that other rooms are not above the planetarium area, thus preventing them from being seen.
B. Add antiportals to block visibility from the planetarium to other rooms. I tried this myself, and while it works, it isn't 100% effective due to the elevator shaft that connects the planetarium area to the turret room above. You can't block vision effectively with antiportals without also screwing up visibility up through the elevator shaft.
C. Return the planetarium back to being non-skybox cube with stars applied to it.
No skybox, because dont exist the planetarium anymore.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:I would remove the elevator, which I feel is a very poor way to get between the rooms. Elevator holds only one person, and it takes forever to get started. I have missed the elevator multiple times just because I don't want to wait for 30+ seconds for the elevator to start moving. I sincerely doubt people will use the elevator more than one time just because of how slow it is and how vulnerable you are standing still on it waiting for it to start.
The elevator, I'll leave it in place, but now, when you touch, will begin to move at 2 seconds. Travel speed is the same, because now there is another route to reach the top.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:4. I liked what you did to improve the connection between the starting rooms and the turret room above. The connecting areas seem very reminiscent of some of the unfinished Aperture areas seen in Portal 2.
However I had a hard time navigating those jump pads due to some of the robotic arms you placed on the sides of the walls. Personally, I think if I had a hard time navigating this area, and it's not intentionally supposed to be hard to travel through -- Then you should spend some time making sure that it's easier to navigate through this area. Getting stuck on things when moving around isn't ideal.
There is a plant that had the collision activated, is fixed, now you can not get stuck in the middle of the jump.
I've tried it, and it takes 18 seconds using the elevator and 18 seconds with this new area. And I do not stuck in any place. Now there are changes, do the tests.
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:5. Regarding the static meshes, which are currently in MyLevel.usx, here's what I recommend:

-Open the editor, then open your map.
-Go to the static mesh browser. Choose "MyLevel" as the package.
-Click on the name of a model in your level
-Edit menu -> Rename
-A dialogue window pops up, rename the Package to "PortalLabs."
--If the group name is "All", change the group name to "Misc"
--Do not rename the UTG_SuperD or UTG_SuperAdrenaline

-In the static mesh browser, navigate to the "PortalLabs" package.
-File menu -> Save

(File name should automatically be PortalLabs.usx)

This will save your static meshes to a .usx file with a unique name. (It also changes the static meshes in your level to point to this new static mesh package. So be sure to send that file in next update.)
Done. Now its called: PortalLabMesh.usx
DW_WailofSuicide wrote:6. I wanted to also bring your attention to the fact that the texture package you are distributing for this map (PortalTextures.utx) is very large -- 80MB just for the textures. That's pretty big.

I think it's possible to compress the size of this texture package. Do you have Photoshop? Let me know, otherwise I may take a look at it myself.
I added more texture to the package. And I used photoshop to reduce the resolution, 24 bits + RLE compressed. But the package is still very large. I do not know how to further reduce the size without losing more quality.

The strange thing is that the folder where are all the textures occupy 38MB, but the file PortalTextures.utx, occupies much more.

Is there any solution for this?

Well, I hope these changes improve the map.

I hope comments!

Here is the link!
http://www.mediafire.com/?pm4h285f3w4e4fo

EDIT:
Of course, now there is only one PlayerStart on the map.

When we believe that the map is finished, I'll fix it.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Hey Datmos,

Thanks for taking my advice to heart. It's good to see someone who has dedication to improving their map. I haven't checked out the latest version of the map yet but I'll try to get around to leaving some more feedback tonight or tomorrow.

I added more texture to the package. And I used photoshop to reduce the resolution, 24 bits + RLE compressed. But the package is still very large. I do not know how to further reduce the size without losing more quality.

The strange thing is that the folder where are all the textures occupy 38MB, but the file PortalTextures.utx, occupies much more.

Is there any solution for this?
I've been thinking about this issue and I did some testing on my own. I suspect one of the reasons why the PortalTextures.utx file is so large is because the textures you are importing are .tga format. When you import them into Unreal they are set to RGBA8 which stores not only the texture information but also some additional palette information. If you use Photoshop to convert them to .dds format, and then import the .dds file into Unreal, the filesize is actually smaller. So this is one way to reduce the size of the texture file.

I think there's some room for improvement for this texture file so I may work on that and see if I can compress it some more without losing quality.
datmos
Killer in Training

wow! Now the package of textures only occupies about 40 MB! Indredible, I did what you told me, I have converted the textures to. Dds and it works! I have reduced more than half the file size without losing quality.

Well, just a few years ago I wanted to learn to make maps with UnrealEd (a little late), I know that might not have much future learn to use this program, but the same technology and similar programs for other games using the Unreal Engine . If I like another game in the future and want to create any map, I'll have half way done lol.

Here is the package again with some changes and with the new texture package.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kft1ln5anszmkua

Thanks !
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

datmos wrote:wow! Now the package of textures only occupies about 40 MB! Indredible, I did what you told me, I have converted the textures to. Dds and it works! I have reduced more than half the file size without losing quality.

Well, just a few years ago I wanted to learn to make maps with UnrealEd (a little late), I know that might not have much future learn to use this program, but the same technology and similar programs for other games using the Unreal Engine . If I like another game in the future and want to create any map, I'll have half way done lol.

Here is the package again with some changes and with the new texture package.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kft1ln5anszmkua

Thanks !

Cool, glad that worked out. I took a look at the map and also at the texture package. I will write up some thoughts on the map later.

I did noticed you added lots of new textures to the texture package, but many of the new textures have not been converted to DDS format. So that's one area where you can continue to make some improvements in filesize.
Also make sure you delete textures you aren't using from the texture package -- For example, the stars texture is not used anywhere (that I saw), so it can be safely deleted from the texture package.

More later.
datmos
Killer in Training

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:but many of the new textures have not been converted to DDS format
Ops, I had converted all textures to .dds, but not all had been imported, is now correct. And the pack occupies only 16 MB! Only by changing 4 textures, incredible.

The texture of stars used for the hanging wires. I have already removed it and imported a black texture only takes 3kb.

Missing things:

- DW Portal Gun
- The starting audio script
- PlayerStarts ( When the map is finalized I correct it )

And some things I want to do, see if I get it.

Here is the new package of textures only:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ayol6c6q2eo87eg

Again, Thanks!