unicron5120

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
-goose-
Camper

This kid takes up a player slot and makes no effort to actually play the game. He is trolling. Period.

DW_Jimmythedentist
DW Clan Member

you are correct.

he's been warned.

i don't know if he's young or inexperienced or slow or intentionally malicious but, in any event, he's been told that his actions (or lack thereof) are not conducive to quality game play and he'll be removed before he's allowed to merely plug up space and fuck up the fun factor for 31 other players (not to mention those waiting patiently for a spot to open up on the server).

ciao.

mrg
-goose-
Camper

His GUID for easier processing:
cd5412bed0f543f03d803e5fa47388e1
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

By his own admission the other day, he has had the game for 1 day (now 2 or 3). And though I know instant action and/or various demo servers are much better places to learn how to play, as Jimmy said he has been warned. I do agree with you though Goose, he doesn't even seem to be trying to learn how to play when he is on (and his story might be BS and he's trolling). I've given him the benefit of the doubt when the server hasn't been full, but that will not last.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Ok lads, if this is who I think it is, he's trolling for maps and other pertinent info on how SV is run. Which he is NOT going to get!!!

If he plays, fine. If he's disruptive in any way (and I'd count all that text spam as disruptive) or if he's just taking up space, kindly remove him PERMANENTLY. I'll deal with the fallout.

KKat

Goose...thanks for that GUID!
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...