Playing Monster evolution offline

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
Neferpitou

Can I have some assistance in getting to play ME offline, i visited a few of the links i saw on some of the other topics and for most of them the files do not exist on zippyshare anymore. I also want the necromancer and mechanic classes to be usable. Further information on how to proceed with installation would be appreciated.
Silly_Warlock
Killer in Training

One way to get up to date offline setup would be to download files from dropbox which christmas made and replace outdated ones by connecting to ME, deleting mismatching files and replacing them with the ones in cache (using UT MI or manually (there are file names for cached files in .ini insade cache folder) ).

.ini edits for RPG system are in my post in ME resources thread, those are for vanilla .ini from sample so watch out and don't duplicate entries.

Sorry for sloppy post but I'm writing using mobile device and away from home while charging said device via car charger with very short wire XD
I don't even know that I know nothing.
christmas
1337 Haxor

Neferpitou wrote:Can I have some assistance in getting to play ME offline, i visited a few of the links i saw on some of the other topics and for most of them the files do not exist on zippyshare anymore. I also want the necromancer and mechanic classes to be usable. Further information on how to proceed with installation would be appreciated.
my dropbox has all the following, uncompressed and ready to be put into each respective folder once downloaded...
unzipped version
ME_RPGExpansion.rar
Sample Package final [fixed].rar
SmartMonsterPack_Full.rar
MonsterEvolutionMusicPack_1.rar
MonsterEvolutionMusicPack_2.rar
AMRiLME&Co&UCL.rar
DWU2&Ripper&Co.rar

details on HOW TO can be found in my "Noob's guide to play install and play ME offline"...i have 1 topic with detail instructions, and my latest post in reywas topic....
if you follow my instructions, the success rate is 100%....

for playing necro + mech you will need the \System\MonsterAssaultRPG.ini which has the mech class bought already... (all the required files are already included in my dropbox)
its all in my links in the main topic I have