Changing classes with steam

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
@nt
Pro but Noob

Recently I've been thinking of gifting a friend UT2K4 through steam, but I wanted to know if it's possible to make multiple classes through changing names on the steam version, or if he'll be stuck with just one account forever.

Thanks
I like cookies...
christmas
1337 Haxor

@nt wrote:Recently I've been thinking of gifting a friend UT2K4 through steam, but I wanted to know
if it's possible to make multiple classes
through changing names on the steam version,
or if he'll be stuck with just one account forever.

Thanks
yeah
sure
i guess so
why not....

***btw => steam has it 15$/euro
while gog.com has it half price and its drm free, and multi-OS and architecture compatible....direct download 2GB size (5-30 mins) -install (3-10 mins) -play( 0- 3 secs) ***[just request a unique cd-key to be sent to you]

ps: steam version can cause hassle (updates and verifications which you dont need for a 10 year old game), force you to run throught a steam console, may not be customizable since steam creates separate installation folder and does verification files checks..e.t.c...

my GOG version or any other retail non-steam version.....just imagine I install game in a pc, paste my user.ini and other config files and run the game....and I have all the settings (video/audio/player) and keybinds (this is important) set for me....so I simply connect to the server and play

ps: that question should have been asked in the steam forums.....