Origin of your in game name?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

This'll be my first posting, been signed up for a while but never did anything. Might as well start here.

The origin of my username was experimental a few years back on my Bro's Xbox 360, but it eventually stuck. 'TheCorrupt' then became something of meaning to me. - The Mind can be a dark thing, but the Heart is what we all are true to in the end. -

I hope this'll answer any questions pertaining to my username. I'm generally friendly with everyone when I play on Monster Mash Server 2, so it'll be good to see more friendly faces, or in the case of UT2004, character skins.

I'll end this post with a motto I use very frequently online, Semper Fi (Translated from Latin to English, Always Faithful). OORAH! :salute:
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain
polarstorm
Killer in Training

yeah so i know last message was like 7 years ago , and im probably all alone here... but polarstorm , just sounds cool and mighty :) unstoppable

polarstorm wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:05 pm yeah so i know last message was like 7 years ago , and im probably all alone here... but polarstorm , just sounds cool and mighty :) unstoppable
oh mine is quite a story... many years ago i was an iCQ wizzard. And a gamer... online gamer. As a motivated player and a devoted admin of many servers/games through the years i felt the need for people to be able to easy contact me. It was in the days of C&C Renegade 3D and Xiii and unreal 2k4 that i played with the nickname iCQ6000068 (which was my contact address). People started to just call me iCQ... :handshake: