Thanks

Namu
1337 Haxor

Thanks for adding this new server, bring a little life back to this old game.
Namu
KarnEvil9
1337 Haxor

It really is wild how it can get ya, I sit and play with you cats all the time and somehow in this game I seem to get to know everyone a little better. After the lights go out just startles the $^|t out of me gettin sniped! :snipe: Hopefully I do the same sometimes for you! :laughing6: I still love ONS for teamwork, and TAM is best for learning how not to get hit, but this one makes the senses sharp, and always puts me in a sweat! Thanks!
Big Fun,..Unreal,..Spam Viking Addicted?..BigTime!!
Namu
1337 Haxor

We need zounds here!!!!
Namu
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

I've been playing on Lights Out for at least 2-3 hours a day since Toxic installed it and I still haven't grown tired of it. I'm probably nearing the point where I peak out and need to play ONS or TAM for a while, but I'm enjoying it before my tolerance builds up. It's great coordinating attacks and finding all the false walls and places to hide. Nothing beats a 6-7 person exchange of fire in Kitchen. I enjoy the variety of terrains and situations, too. Some matches are over in 3 minutes of blazing lasers and some matches time out with people hinding in the bushes.

This is definitely a gametype that puts strain on your ticker. And strain on your mouse. Can't count how many times I'm just about to pull the trigger only to be scared so bad by a sudden death that I nearly shatter my mouse against the desk by jerking back.

More peeps are coming in, too. Guy got on last night and was talking about how"dum" the server was and how easy it was to kill each other. But he didn't leave. And then some more peeps showed up and this dude ended up playing the whole night. Got a kick out of that.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Namu wrote:We need zounds here!!!!

I agree. Zounds would rule here. And it would be fun to give that Sniper Rifle of E's a try. Practically Instagib, but victim has a small chance for survival if he moves quickly and this Rifle doesn't give away your position. Although that could be brutal... :snipe:
KarnEvil9
1337 Haxor

ifondlesweaters wrote: This is definitely a gametype that puts strain on your ticker. And strain on your mouse. Can't count how many times I'm just about to pull the trigger only to be scared so bad by a sudden death that I nearly shatter my mouse against the desk by jerking back.
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!! LOL
Big Fun,..Unreal,..Spam Viking Addicted?..BigTime!!