Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Windigo
Killer in Training

Ok thx

Welcome to the dark side
GataChinoka
Killer in Training
Xfire: GataChinoka

DW_Wraith wrote:...and please, no more adding the eons grenade launcher to maps! Its too powerful, and just too noisy to have to listen through for 16 waves...

I am going to be going thru the maps and remove them when I come across them....

Hate also that annoying weapon.. afff.... make me lag and all the noobish pick them , make lots of noice and they trow them on another players face. -.-
[align=center]Image[/align]
warhead2
1337 Haxor

i agre it's an incredible annoying weapon and really OP. however please consider leaving it on one map so when we want to enjoy that kind of carnage we can. after all we play for fun and using eons is fun once in a while. one map like blackhawk-nighttime will do. thx
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
Windigo
Killer in Training

What about the super redeemer :sgiggle:

Welcome to the dark side
Windigo
Killer in Training

Did you guys get the map I made.

(by you guys I mean people of the dw clan that are the mapper and map checkers) :sspeechless:

Welcome to the dark side
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Windigo wrote:Did you guys get the map I made.

(by you guys I mean people of the dw clan that are the mapper and map checkers) :sspeechless:
Sorry for the delayed response. I have limited access to a computer since I'm away from my dorm.

This was posted awhile ago. Correct me if I'm mistaking, but I think this is your map.
DM-Shield
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

I have a few questions.

1. Can we take maps from the server and modify them a bit.
2. How do i extract maps from cache or could i download them and where.
3. How do i put the weapons like enhanced redeemer or enos nuke layer on the maps.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DarkWidow wrote:1. Can we take maps from the server and modify them a bit.
All maps and content are owned by Epic Games unless the authors purchased the license. You're welcomed to edit maps, but it's polite to ask the author's permission and to grant the original author credit.
DarkWidow wrote:2. How do i extract maps from cache or could i download them and where.
By manually extracting them, or use a cache extractor. Since I don't have an extractor, I don't have a trusted link I can give you. Perhaps someone else can fill me in on there.
DarkWidow wrote:3. How do i put the weapons like enhanced redeemer or enos nuke layer on the maps.
We don't allow custom weapons from mappers because of potential problems. (Does it talk well with the RPG, generating log errors, etc...)
But to import custom weapons, you'll have to import the .u files or save the weapons into mylevel.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DW_Ant wrote:
DarkWidow wrote:1. Can we take maps from the server and modify them a bit.
All maps and content are owned by Epic Games unless the authors purchased the license. You're welcomed to edit maps, but it's polite to ask the author's permission and to grant the original author credit.
No, Ant. Epic games doesn't own anything you make just because you use their tools/platform.
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:No, Ant. Epic games doesn't own anything you make just because you use their tools/platform.

So you could use their tools/platform to create something and sell it for a profit on the open market?