Monster Mash Wiki

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Zeus did say about keeping it internal to dw and basically what we came to was that i'm happy to let people get used to a wiki, get passed teething problems etc etc (also problems regarding installation) and then port it to your hosting at a later stage.

I'll look into how to merge databases etc regarding spam vikings and so on
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

OK, I just registered on the wiki.

If I see something that is incorrect, i'll remove that part, such as I saw under the monsters that are available to summon/spawn, the vagary was listed, and that is no longer true. The vagary is out at the moment, perhaps in the future it will be back, eventually I want to remove all the doom creatures, as alot of them I don't use currently because they create *alot* of errors in the log file, and probably contributed a bit to crashing every now and then.

p.s. if anyone needs me to capture images of a specific creature, item or something, let me know. (I know its something most can do, but the offer still stands.)
Desko
1337 Haxor

WailofSuicide wrote:Desko is a madman.
It's my pleasure. :drunken:

Rob-- Currently I am not allowed to upload files to the wiki, which means I can't put in screenshots. Is there another way to put in screenshots?
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

d2frob wrote:Zeus did say about keeping it internal to dw and basically what we came to was that i'm happy to let people get used to a wiki, get passed teething problems etc etc (also problems regarding installation) and then port it to your hosting at a later stage.

I'll look into how to merge databases etc regarding spam vikings and so on
Thanks Rob. I really appreciate your efforts.

It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful people can be, and what a great community of people we have playing here.

Thanks to you, and thanks to everyone who support this community. Without your efforts, it could not be as great as it is.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
d2frob
1337 Haxor

I'll look up how to do the image stuff now..

Edit : all done, the link is on the left. I'm also gonna try a new theme quickly
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

woot! nice ill try it out.... what about a ut3 info section that would be helpful also
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

come on everyone nobody i think even remembers about this or even knows about it for the most part! so............. i guess this bump might help people notice it......... or not...... whatever
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I remember, and it should be on the server messages now too. I'd rather work on new monsters in my free time than update the wiki though...
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

im not asking you to spend all your time doing anything to it but i just want people to know about it. thx for adding it to the messages.
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Just checked the Wiki and I would like to say if you are going to post info about Monster Mash or any DW related items that you be completly aware of the image that you are portraying. We will edit any and all additions that may not be the image DW wants to potray!

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY