Monster Mash Wiki

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Indeed...saw a few suspect posts that aren't particularly helpful :/ You know who you are!
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

sry
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Desko
1337 Haxor

I went ahead and completely redid the Mine Layer page. Hopefully no one cares.
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Desko I'm the one that changed it and put in the edit at the bottom, I have no problems with your work. Thanks for all you do with this and the community.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Bumping this thread, can someone make it a sticky? This can be very helpful to those new to the forums and monster mash.
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

Its a sticky now....
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Thank you Wraith! :cheers:

I'm working on cleaning up a lot of the pages that are up right now to make them easy to read, and adding/editing pages according to the current state of monster mash. It isn't the same game it was 3 months ago, let alone one week!
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Hey Rob,

Not sure how regularly you read these forums, I just wanted to bring to your attention an issue that I noticed the other day.

I figured it'd be a good idea to update the Monster Mash wiki since there are a number of new weapon modifiers and some other new things that have been added recently. I got started on this the other day, then decided to see what other "Recent Changes" may have been made to the wiki --

I wasn't expecting any recent changes, actually. But it turns out there were quite a few spammers using the wiki to advertise on the wiki.

Any chance you can take a look at this and possibly ban some of the spammers?
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

For the time being, most of the spam pages have been erased and have no content. It should be safe to delete all the pages with a size of 0 bytes.

Also, thanks to DW>Mobius for taking some time to clean out the trash.
d2frob
1337 Haxor

i would, however i can't get into the admin account :/