Monster Mash Wiki

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

That's a good question for you Rob, are media uploads supported? I'd like to have a picture of each creature on creature pages, but it'd be understandable if you didn't want it eating up the space/bandwidth for images and other stuff.
d2frob
1337 Haxor

500gb storage and 5tb bandwidth...no problem just gotta alter the wiki settings to allow it.
Desko
1337 Haxor

Where does basic info about Druids RPG (Classes, skills, weapon types, artifacts etc.) go?
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Just create the page..

Example

http://robhodson.co.uk/monstermash/inde ... =Main_Page

Change "Main_Page" to whatever the page should be called eg "AdrenalineMaster" and it will say...

here is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page.

Click edit this page and away you go!

PS Im just getting to grips with the wiki software so feel free to use this like a test and let me know about any problems/tweaks feature requests etc
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Rob thanks this sounds like a great Idea and I hope this community gets behind it and supports it, I know we have some great minds and I imagine a lot of good thinks will come from this. Keep doing the great stuff you are doing.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

MM site looks great.

This will work great for players like myself who have played ONS our whole UT life and dare not venture out unless we know what we're doing!
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

Yeah - great job of picking up the ball and running with it. I look forward to seeing it once it gets truly established.
Cheers, Damnidge
d2frob
1337 Haxor

So far people registered are...

# Deadoon
# Desko
# Monkeyspunk
# SomeDude
# StaticLan
# Wail
# Zax

Come on guys where are the rest of you :) every little helps (as does the massive amount desko has just done, thanks!)
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

This is a fantastic idea. Could I propose one more?

I really think the entire community here could benefit from getting wikied, including Spam Vikings, the Karate server, etc. Is there any chance this could be expanded to be a Death Warrant Community Wiki, instead of just a Monster Mash one? Of course the MM information would be much more intense, but I think this would be a great vehicle for overall server rules, history, karate faq's, .ini tweaks, mapping guidlines, etc. We have so much information in these forums, but it is all over the place.

Thoughts?

Also, we have hosting, so if you want me to host it let me know (and then you can talk me through how to do it :drunken: )

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Desko is a madman.