Hello, Dark would like to challenge you

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
Jdizzle
Killer in Training

kaeolian wrote:Quoted for the truth ? LOL deary me one minute ppl are getting accused of being old and now being treated like kids ?

You think J was going to deny he was laughing at you if you beat DW ? You definatly must have some young members in your clan if that sort of thing is on your priority list.
Rawflmao hehhe
thx K i will still love to watch this match with trowa while we here 8year olds scream ^^ fun stuff AYE
:drunken:
Lazy_Eye

kaeolian wrote:Quoted for the truth ? LOL deary me one minute ppl are getting accused of being old and now being treated like kids ?

You think J was going to deny he was laughing at you if you beat DW ? You definatly must have some young members in your clan if that sort of thing is on your priority list.
My mistake... I thought we were laughing at the emoticons. :albino:

:cyclopsani:

{Dark}Lazy
spincycleus
Killer in Training

almost christmas time

still counting the days down to jan 8th better

hehe

spin

d2frob
1337 Haxor

What was the outcome on the spectator front - i'd quite like to see the slaughter in some form ^^
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

d2frob wrote:What was the outcome on the spectator front - i'd quite like to see the slaughter in some form ^^
We decided to allow spectators . We are going to ask that they be on vent though . You can get your password to the server there the day of the match . We will have a limited number .

Next Tuesday . January 8th . 9:30 EST.
Maps Prime, Torlan , Ahebban , Dreamus>SVA
Jdizzle
Killer in Training

^^ hurray i will be back home and i can come watch ^^ i would like to fill in one of these spots ^^ so i can watch he battle ^^ with my ice cream and my pizza ^^ oh yah and moution dew ^^ dew the dew :faroah:
"Courage is doing what you´re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you´re scared."
Eddie Rickenbacker
DW_ImAnArmyMan
DW Clan Member
Xfire: ImAnArmyMan

Heck yeah i wanna watch too... Ill be there..this is gonna be a great match i think...cant wait
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Id like to watch but im guessing it will be at like 3am my time. So will you be able to record the whole match and make it downloadable so I can watch it when im awake lol
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Server is set. There will be eight spec slots. Slots given on a first come first served basis. Please reply to this topic expressing your interest in spectating.

Server side demos will be available shortly after the scrim. I'll convert them to AVI to avoid you having to have the mutators.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Ohhh nice, avi demos ftw :)