Hello, Dark would like to challenge you

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
Flak_Monkey
Camper
Xfire: flakmonkeyjared

Namu wrote:Anyone have screen shots of the scores at the end of each map?
I think there is going to be a vid of the match but the score was.
DW:2
Dark:0
Every map.
I don't know about the player score but my god Toxic i had NO idea ANYONE could be THAT good in a raptor i never want to fight you on a map with one of those on it.
"But the not-self cannot have the bad, meaning they of the government and the judges and the schools cannot allow the bad because they cannot allow the self."
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

Best quote from Dark I saw all night was:

"Wait, there's girls playing on here?"

LOL.....great games everyone! Thanks to the SVA and MMA gang for jumping in to try and help Dark out at the end!!
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

I wish I hadn't missed it--but now shoudln't DARK have to don the SVA tags for a couple days?
DW_Wraith wrote:I had come up with an idea to make the match more interesting....that since both our clans have servers, how about the loser has to host a map on their server, with the winners clan tags and bric-a-brac and whatever images the winning clan wants in it.

then I thought about it some more and told myself it was a stupid idea....
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Here's a link to the demos.

You may have some issues in viewing these because of packages not installed. Let me know if you run into trouble.

I don't think converting to AVI would work because these are server side demos, which allow you to view anyone.

Anyway, the download is 119MB.

http://www.clandw.com/Download/demos.rar

Rich (TW)

Edit: Woops, meant 119!
Last edited by DW_ToxicWaste on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* > Tommo
Namu
1337 Haxor

1MB/sec down, NICE :cheers: Also Mine was 119MB, so not that big for those who are weary.
Namu
Namu
1337 Haxor

Not sure it if is just me but I can't see the score or players. I can' lock on to a single player either, just free cam. I can see vehicles moving and sound.
Namu
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

All quotes from Spin
One word of warning, Dark has its own forums, and while they are open to anyone, if you come and see something you dont like, please dont be offended, its our version of the story and its our bragging rigths if we win.

This should be an easy challenge, we use it for bonding and training. All the elite players let the noobies play usually so we can watch and give them a chance. I play because im the Dark leader. Please dont let the fact that if you google my name you'll see that i was world ranked no. 1 a few months ago, i can guarnatee you if the game is TAM, i will have the lowest score, not to mention the fact i see alot better players than me on your own server every day.
Are you threatening me
world ranked means im ranked no. 1 in the world, jsut like it says, or use to, or could be a figment of my mind...hehehe...not, but i dont see it posted there anymore either, should have grabbed a snap shot, oh well
Have you checked Alpha's sig , those are stats earned . He didn't even bother showing because he felt bad for you before the match . You should coun't your blessing .
NBS is the name of one clan that plays like a team, they practice all the time, religiously, the other is a clan my friend Psycho belongs too, shes a diatecian for the astronauts in TEXAS, i'ld have to see what her tag is, but they are quite serious about thier ONS , omg are they serious...heheh
Yea we've played Psycho's clan several times .... I think I remember that last Severance game with them . Maybe you should ask Psycho how it went . :clown:
we beat most clans we play, like all of them except one

Just who the hell you been playing against .
One clan, that shall remain nameless, cheated so bad we played against, and lop sisded things in their favor so hard, and called me a name (MF) and meant it, i actually toook all the noobs out of the game and left my 3 best players there to take on their team of 8. We won, 3-0. I dont talk about them anymore (by name), but they are part of the my Dark story

of how we got one more day closer to our Dark match with DW
I just don't get how someone could be so bad . You sure you didn't dream that.

I can keep going but it seems senseless at this point .
Namu
1337 Haxor

That was great Bomz.
Namu
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Namu wrote:Not sure it if is just me but I can't see the score or players. I can' lock on to a single player either, just free cam. I can see vehicles moving and sound.
That's weird. Worked perfectly for me. Does it say you are missing any packages?

BTW, for scores, weapon/vehicle efficiencies click here:

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/server ... r=23050541

Rich (TW)

Oh yeah, and Bomzin...lmao :laughing8:
* > Tommo
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

I'm downloading now. I want to see the part where I link Choco's manta on dreamus as he pancakes their primary!
Cheers, Damnidge