Hello, Dark would like to challenge you

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
spincycleus
Killer in Training

Hi DW clan members. The Dark clan would like to challenge you to ither a clan match or a scrimage, they are both the same to me, ie we are fighting for bragging rights.

We use to hold matches all the time, always on other's servers. Im sure it will be the same this time.

The only request I have, if you accept our challenge, is to know what maps will be in use and what weapons and ammo amounts as well as if we will be allowed to use ingame chat or if i need to fire up the Dark ventrillo server is fine. We would also need to know a time and place. I was wondering if you're holding it on one of your servers, if we could come on 1 hr early to practice.

One word of warning, Dark has its own forums, and while they are open to anyone, if you come and see something you dont like, please dont be offended, its our version of the story and its our bragging rigths if we win.

This should be an easy challenge, we use it for bonding and training. All the elite players let the noobies play usually so we can watch and give them a chance. I play because im the Dark leader. Please dont let the fact that if you google my name you'll see that i was world ranked no. 1 a few months ago, i can guarnatee you if the game is TAM, i will have the lowest score, not to mention the fact i see alot better players than me on your own server every day.

i'll try to get back here to see a response

but would apreciate it if you could email me back directly at

spincycleus@darkunreal.com

spin

DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- So whoever wins gets to talk shit in open forums about the losing team! ... Interesting, but im mostly sure no Death Warrant member would be tempted by the prize -
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
Desko
1337 Haxor

e_aLpHa wrote:- So whoever wins gets to talk shit in open forums about the losing team! ... Interesting, but im mostly sure no Death Warrant member would be tempted by the prize -
Meybe not, but some SVAs will get to brag about how awesome their heroes are!
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

The only thing I learned from googling your name was you own a chinchilla, live 30 miles south of me, and have girls that appear to be too young for a 45 year old on your myspace. What does world ranked mean?

As far as the challenge, I assume you mean UT2004 not UT3 correct?

Either way, it's the holiday season. I know many DWs love competition, including me, but I would not have time for this until January. What does everyone else think?
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

The only thing I've ever seen <<DARK>> play is invasion and usually it's on the tail end of a rock.

We can probably do a scrim but it's going to be after the NEw Year at this point .

Post back after that if you are still interested
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

e_aLpHa wrote:- So whoever wins gets to talk shit in open forums about the losing team! ... Interesting, but im mostly sure no Death Warrant member would be tempted by the prize -
My friend speaks the truth.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
spincycleus
Killer in Training

you dont have an hour between now and the holidays?

hmmm, strange, but ok

world ranked means im ranked no. 1 in the world, jsut like it says, or use to, or could be a figment of my mind...hehehe...not, but i dont see it posted there anymore either, should have grabbed a snap shot, oh well

and i use to own a chinchilla, wish i still did, i'll prbably get another

and those are my older girls on myspace

hehehe, the second one is my fiancee, she's 23, we've been interent dating for 4 years, i think i'll finally be able to meet her in 2008, she's a total gamer, yay

and yes, it would be 2004, i dont have UT3,

anyway, im not sure how many are in your clan, but it sounds like if we did try it this week, 3 of you are saying no way, so i dont know if that leaves enough to try a scrim and do antoher one in jan, or just wait all togehter

either way will be fun, i havnt played since june

i know wraith is main admin on monstermash

and i am guessing that toxic waste is on the other(s)

is there one main clan leader?

spin

Mike

Whoever wins gets free cake :bounce:

A 3v3 in tam would be just good enough
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

spincycleus wrote:
is there one main clan leader?

spin

That would be me, for lack of a better word.

We're all about having fun. Good competition is part of that. As long as its kept friendly, I'm all for it.

Bomzin and Hornet are the the team captains/coordinators. They are the men to arrange this. If they say we don't have enough, we don't have enough.

However, it might be helpful to let us know what gametype you'd like to play. 6v6 ONS is a lot harder to organize than 2v2 tam.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
spincycleus
Killer in Training

Thank you for the reply Toxic Waste, nice to meet you, i've seen you b4 somewhere, spins mind is shady....heheheh

I love to play invasion because you can play co-ordinated or solo. When i watch people play ONS, they dont know how to function as a team, is pitiful. I only know of 2 clans that perform as a unit.

Dark is the largest online game clan that i am aware of.
http://darkunreal.com/members.txt
I usually have more people trying to join the match and sitting in spectator positions then the other team has players. Whatever kind of match you'ld like to play is fine, i was thinking TAM, i'm just horrible at it, but i love to play. Im not sure how old members of your clan are, most of mine are 6 yrs old to 21, im the oldie at 45, i dont discriminate by age. so dont be suprised if you possibly hear some really young kids playing if its a bigger match.

Hello Bomzin and Hornet, nice to meet you. I understand you guys co-ordinate matches. Let me know when you're ready in Jan since i've already let you know we're interested in a match, unless you just need a freindly reminder...heheh

spin@DarkUnreal.com