Up for a ONS match on TWL?

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
zeus
1337 Haxor

He's better in ONS.. :)
BushwacK

zeus wrote:He's better in ONS.. :)
Nice, it will be good to play him on my home turf :)

TWL question. Dark Archon was signed up with us on TWL but after the UT3 came out he dropped. He's still part of out clan and joined up on TWL again. According to the rules he has to wait 2 weeks? till he can play a match, would it be ok if he plays right away? We may have to wait a few days anyway, we haven't did a practice in 6 months lol. Either way we won't attack till he's verified to play.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

I don't care if he plays
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Hit us up whenever you are ready , Thursday looks doable . I won't be around the one after this apparently , going to a funeral , doh . Wedding . :cyclops: . We could do a scrim this coming thursday if you want to try for that .
BushwacK

I got a little behind on stuff but a scrim should be doable for thursday. Do you guys have a match server? We can turn our pub into one but its been a while and one of our old master admins are MIA. Flitter should be able to set it up though if we need to use ours. Let me know.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

yea we are good to go . we just changed IP's , be looking for you on xfire thursday for details , hopefully around 9:30 est .
BushwacK

Great cya there.