DW>Damn_Weasel R.I.P.

Discuss all things related to our custom map 32 player ONS server
DiePlease

Dear Community today I received a call that our dear friend Walter aka DW>Damn_Weasel passed away after a minor surgery. Please pray for his soul. I will keep you updated if I hear anything else.
Skytech13
Killer in Training
Xfire: skytech13

That cant be right is it?! I just saw him online last night?! Better not be fibbin....I hope thats wrong info.. :sad8:
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

I never talked to him, (being a Call of Duty 4 player) but my thoughts and prayers do go out to his friends and family. He will be remembered I'm sure. :sleepy5:

-Nick
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

Descansa En Paz Walter ... I'm sure you will keep owning wherever you are my friend!! (^.*) - ][+ Rock on DW +][
Last edited by DW_e_aLpHa on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DiePlease

Sorry to communicate this bad news but is true. Here is the corporate communication.

We are deeply saddened by the news that our friend and colleague Walter Sequeira passed away today. Walter was an LA Tech Support Supervisor who distinguished himself during his five-year Dell tenure for his results, energy and positive attitude. To help cope with this difficult situation, we will be offering on-site grief counseling tomorrow and will inform you of additional details concerning memorial services as they become available. As we process this difficult news, Walter is in our thoughts and prayers, and we send our heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Terri Thomas-Frank
Director, Global Commercial Services and Solutions
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

R.I.P

My thoughts go out to his friends and family

Please keep us updated
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

DiePlease...kindly check your private messages here on the site.

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
JDub
Killer in Training

WHAT?!!

I have a hard time believing it. Anyone in DW know him well enough to check this?
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

Jesus Christ... I peak my head in and see that Weasel's dead? I'm a tad speechless.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

He was last seen on SV @ 11:07pm EST last night.

OMG, this is sad sad news.
* > Tommo