Greetings from LoosE_NutZ !!!

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
LoosE_NutZ

Well, what can I say? I work as an IT Consultant for a Pharmaceutical Company in the Silicon Valley area (Fremont, California) and I love computers and games! I live happily with my family in Tracy, California and I also enjoy weekends barbecuing, drinking beer and playing UT2004 of course !!!

I have two cats, Oliver and Oreo and a mutt dog (Chihuahua, Jack Russell mix) named Shelby.

Originally from Managua, Nicaragua I came to the US almost 20 years ago and still kicking around.... More news to come soon !!! :cheers:
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

Welcome to our world. Im in San Jose. Cheap
BigBadWolf
Killer in Training

What up Loose Nutz! Glad to see you in here. Always fun playing UT with you. Well, cept when you're on the other team. :blackeye:
LoosE_NutZ

Thanks guys for the warm welcome !!! I hope to see ya'll tonight on the UT2004 Arena !!!
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Hey welcome to the site!

Come join vent if u got a mic!

Mike
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Welcome to the boards, err....Loose...umm Nutz...oh heck there just isn't a polite way to shorten that up! ROFL! ;)

Sorry man...if you do have an opportunity to join us on Ventrilo, you'll find out just how much I love playing with words and that I value laughter as an equal to my love of UT! :cheers:

Glad you're here! Catch you in game!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Nutcracker
DW Clan Member

Hi there! :toothy8: