What games can your PC run?

Talk about anything gaming related which is not covered by our game specific forums (i.e. new games coming out, gaming hardware, server suggestions, etc.)
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

I know most of your computers are "lickity-split belt aikido" (gold star if you can tell me where that quote comes from), but if you need to know if your PC can run a particular game the following site is handy.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

I know it's easy to find the requirements for a particular game, but the site is a nice all in one location for game requirements. It will tell you where you stand in terms of minimum and recommended requirements. It has a fairly extensive list of games (pretty much all newer ones and many older ones). It also lists your driver versions for vid and sound cards, which is nice. I just ran it today and found there was a new driver for my vid card just released (even though I just installed the card only two weeks ago with the latest [at that time] drivers).
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
MONKEYSPUNK
Camper

Great site and application Brain. I like the way it recommends what you need to run a partlicular game. I also like how it tells you whether you are running the latest drivers or not, which in this case i wasn't!
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Very nice site thanks!
Haseoxth
Killer in Training

Im pretty sure everyone knows that site. I mean Everyone. Oh and i can run crysis.
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Haseoxth wrote:Im pretty sure everyone knows that site. I mean Everyone. Oh and i can run crysis.
Uh actually no not everyone I being one so thank you Brain my clan mate!

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
BlackBlade
Killer in Training

Haseoxth wrote:Im pretty sure everyone knows that site. I mean Everyone. Oh and i can run crysis.
Yeah i didn't know it either and also thank you brain i found the site very usefull
MONKEYSPUNK
Camper

Shot down! lol :snipe:
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

MONKEYSPUNK wrote:
Shot down! lol :snipe:
PwNt...
JDub
Killer in Training

It told me I was a years worth of driver revisions behind so I upgraded... and blue screened. Way to go nVidia.
Flak_Monkey
Camper
Xfire: flakmonkeyjared

JDub wrote:It told me I was a years worth of driver revisions behind so I upgraded... and blue screened. Way to go nVidia.
You did uninstall your old ones before installing the new ones... didnt you?
"But the not-self cannot have the bad, meaning they of the government and the judges and the schools cannot allow the bad because they cannot allow the self."