UT2k4 Team Challenge

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
Loon
Killer in Training

what i was excited about was maybe follow linkon's idea of putting a team of teens, but the thing is, all us young people are good, so we could shuffle anyways if you'd like

on the other hand, you dw guys are quite the competition, and many of us dont even know half the maps since we're only experienced in torland lol
CaptainGordon

Loon wrote:what i was excited about was maybe follow linkon's idea of putting a team of teens, but the thing is, all us young people are good , so we could shuffle anyways if you'd like

on the other hand, you dw guys are quite the competition, and many of us dont even know half the maps since we're only experienced in torland lol
what the... someone let this guy play I wanna show him what older folks can do
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

lol, uh oh, you got Gordo sharpening up his walking stick now.

BTW, where's my walker?

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
Linkon
Killer in Training

oh shit not captain gordon... I give up right now

and no one tell bharsell he kills me to much in COD4 atm :(

and if we get enough teams skytechs idea is good too
Loon
Killer in Training

k guys, the whole umg community is planning a game as well... i imagine we'll get around 30 people, and first we thought of just making teams ourselves, but on the other hand we can just do "captains", how about making one big tourney? more teams to play with, more fun. we can all get onto vent and all, what do ya'll say, and plus, you'll get to play with some new people, many of umg regulars are good, so should be really fun.. what do ya'll say?
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

Linkon wrote:oh shit not captain gordon... I give up right now
Teh pink sig of doom strikes fear in the hearts of all mortals
Shock

Count me in, (most likely i'll be there) im in with loon.
Loon
Killer in Training

Shock wrote:Count me in, (most likely i'll be there) im in with loon.
and yo shock here's the umg thread, more people seem to express interest there, that is where we mix stuff up, and hopefully these guys will join in as well so we have a one big mix-up

http://www.umgleague.com/forum/possible ... t2720.html

post on the last page quoting the rest of the names, and say that you're in and you have the full game

you DW guys c'mon! just sign up at the link and just join us there!
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Here's the deal. This thing has grown way out of proportion from the way it started.

Let's keep this simple for now. This is going to be a little couple of day get together for some server regulars. After that, do whatever you want.

Emotion, I like the schedule, but at this point we've jerked around so much, I think it's too soon of notice for everyone. Pick another wweekend.

Loon and everyone who wants to expand it, I suggest you look to past mixers sponsored by onscentral/pubheroes for how to run them. Either that, or you join some teams over @ TWL and use the infrastructure already built there.

Me personally, I don't have the time to practice regularly, or play a full tournament over the course of several days/weeks, so that's not for me. Enjoy.

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Yeah, I'm back to teaching full time now, so I'm probably gonna have to bow out as a captain. Sunday nights are shitty for me, and I have no time to organize a team for practice. I'm all for the schoolyard dealy, but it would have to be a Fri or Sat. Not bailin on ya, Emotion, but I was gung-ho about this business when I had a couple weeks of the summer left. Those weeks are long gone. :(