Looking for a Map from the Mash?

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

How unlucky can you get... :pale:
FileFront wrote:We regret to inform you that due to the current economic conditions we are forced to indefinitely suspend the FileFront site operations on March 30, 2009. If you have uploaded files, images or posted blogs, or if you would like to download some of your favorite files, please take this opportunity to download them before March 30th when the site will be suspended.
Thanks for all the effort you put into this Karma, it has been a major help with finding files. It would be great if it could find a new home, if you need help moving the existing files I'd be very happy to help. Credit crunch ftl.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Holy freakin' Cow!!!!

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Well...I guess that explains why I wasn't able to get a decent response from those knuckleheads.... ::sigh::

Shards, thanks for the offer....I don't know just yet where the files will find a home...there are a couple of options I want to check out first. I'll keep everyone posted on where they end up, though. And Wail, if you're reading this, I'll download and archive the music packs too...everything will move together..where ever it may go! ;)

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

aww, goddamn the recession to hell... no, wait, that's not bad enough. shut it in a room with seekers that have luci powers too...
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

See also, this post for a little more info on FileFront's departure...

http://www.clandw.org/p8pbbridge/33/2577.html

KKat :flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Biohazardous

That's too bad. Filefront is one of the few download sites that doesn't shove limitations on you.

EDIT: FileFront is back.

http://welcome.filefront.com/

:D
Sokoro
Camper

Link is not working.. Where to download mappack? I want to use some maps with my own monsters...
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Sokoro wrote:Link is not working.. Where to download mappack? I want to use some maps with my own monsters...
See this link for your answer.

This is the second time you said, "my own monsters." I'm curious if you actually created some monsters for invasion, or are you referring to your monster configuration for local play?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Heh. I am not that good yet. I just downloaded some monsters I found on internet and used them with InvasionPro mutator. They are mostly
satore-monsterpack and tony-monster-pack. I play it with bots as classic-like invasion without rpg and with Unreal lore monsters(and their editions) only. Thanks for your answers.
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5