Looking for a Map from the Mash?

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

As any good Igor will tell you, "Yes, mahthster....it's all in the stitcheths...err details!" After toiling several hours in the lab, I present to you the....

Monster Mash Crypt!!!

Wherein you will find the current maps from Monster Mash I & II lovingly zipped and uploaded and awaiting you to decant them onto your own slabs!

I will update these as and when I'm able. If I have missed any, or you have any questions, please drop me a note via private message or to karmakat@clandw.org.

Hope you enjoy my little experiment! :hiding: Muuuhuaahaahaaaa!!!

KKat
:flower:
Last edited by DW_KarmaKat on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
superchav
1337 Haxor

Nice karma, althoo im pretty sure there is a ton missing :D,

Got a idea, im gonna try to get these maps into a .exe, so you point it to your UT2004 folder and it'll auto install them all.
ImageImage
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

So what you're basically saying, Chavy, is that both Wraith and I are so feeble that we don't know what maps are currently on the servers?

I think you know what ya can do with comments like that...

I'd also like to suggest you think a little more before you start typing up remarks that are not clearly thought out. Complimenting someone and slapping them in face all in the same sentence is irrational and makes you seem petty.

If you read my entire post, you will see that it says "current" maps. There are a very few I included that are not currently in rotation because I knew of their popularity or that they had been in rotation in the not too distant past and I thought them worthy of inclusion.

DW>KarmaKat
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

This is pretty sweet. Now I don't have to bug Wraith for a map :cheers:
Last edited by DW_Ant on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Well i have to apologize ms.karma, When i checked your link this morning i only seen around 9 maps, But once checked now i see alot more. my comment wasn't meant in that way.

I just checked it and thought, wait a minute , Wheres the rest.. :D

I didnt read your post fully and i thought it was every map, not just the ones which were played alot.

I can see this being a great help to alot of people and thankyou for the resource.. But what i said was definitely not in the context you took it, or maybe in the way i even wrote it myself.

Kind regards

Chavezzz
ImageImage
40_Shards
1337 Haxor

Wow! Thanks Karma for providing such an excellent resource.

But there are now 128 maps on the server?!?
I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

40_Shards wrote:Wow! Thanks Karma for providing such an excellent resource.

But there are now 128 maps on the server?!?
Didn't do a total count at first, but as I said previously, I did add a few to the upload that were oldies but goodies that had been in rotation but are not on the servers at this time. I'm guessing there's probably around 115-120 maps or so currently in rotation. Sadly, there are some maps that get played over and over....ad nauseum!!...while others hardly see any plays at all. Which is a shame, because there are some very good maps (and yes, they're mostly hard ones!) that hardly ever go live.

Hmm...I don't think I doubled up on any...but I -was- pretty sleepy by the time the last ones finally finished uploading....one....map....at...a.....time!
Loooooong process! ;) I'll check it later today.

KKat
:flower:
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Can this get a sticky?
40_Shards
1337 Haxor

I agree it needs a sticky, but we seem to have a bit of a sticky overload in MM... may as well though :colors:
I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

We can probably place this topic under map discussion. Then Sticky this thing & it'll be easy to find :)
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466