DW>Spam Harder 24p TDM/DM

Discuss anything related to our COD4 servers . Issues /Suggestions . TDM , S-n-D and the ever changing mod server .
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

Jons Return wrote:weird, I have it registered as a shortcut in Steam but it refused to upload ...

Ok, sounds good I'll have a lookie.
If it's just a shortcut it won't self-update. If you downloaded and bought the game through steam, then it will.
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

ah. Well I didn't. My cat died today so I may be on on tuesday, but don't count on it.
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member

I'm sorry to hear that. :pale:
Jon!
1337 Haxor

:) thanks. See ya there?!
Jinx
Camper

anyone care to help me get my punkbuster working?
i installed it and i get kicked off of several servers, and i gave up and i've been playing on non punkbuster enabled playlists and i want to play on DWs server...but i get kicked, help please?
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Jinx wrote:anyone care to help me get my punkbuster working?
i installed it and i get kicked off of several servers, and i gave up and i've been playing on non punkbuster enabled playlists and i want to play on DWs server...but i get kicked, help please?

Try this link

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-cod4.php
Jinx
Camper

thanks alot!
that helped :D
Jinx
Camper

this is total shit...i went a full day when i did the above, and it was GREAT, i had a blast, i got on Search and destroy, TDM, FFA, and HQ, and it was fine, i give up the comp to my mom, and i get on today in the morning and i get this Image
Jon!
1337 Haxor

There's a NEW UPDATE to PB as of this week that gives a PB-B error till you d/l it. If you have, I suggest you start by updating all your drivers....
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member

Does it keep giving you the same error, or was this a one time event? If it was just once, I recommend you just restart the game, (and you may want to restart your comp for good measure,) and try to rejoin the server. It happens on occasion.