MM III

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

DW_Fry wrote:Uh oh! Thanks for letting us know.

I'll ask Bomzin to edit the post.

-Fry
I fixed it for ya. :) IP all good to go now!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Thank you! (waves bag of catnip)
(Under Team Deathmatch)
HellBrYnger
Killer in Training

theres a problem with the server i think, just been on slanty, then after it was over i voted 'cubemap'
i took a while, but in the end i lost the connection and when i refreshed my fav's the server was down :swondering:
Payback is a Bitch.
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

well, same thing has been happening to me all day. For a while I thought nothing of it but every time I vote apart from twice since I first found the server, I vote then it waits for AGES, up to 5 mins then I reconnect. Usually when I rc the voted match is playing. I left in the end, I feel like a bit of titan hugging now :D
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

DW_Fry wrote:Thank you! (waves bag of catnip)
OOoOoooo.... ::PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR::

KKat
:cat:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Yeah, that's a new issue. We had to disable Seamless Loading (where you stay connected and can chat between maps) due to problems with the server crashing and lagging.

The reason it's disconnecting is because your computer is ready to load much quicker than the server, because of the lousy virtualized machine the server is running on.

We're looking into several options for dedicated server hosting at the moment, which should fix the problem.

Until then, unfortunately, the way it is now is the best we can do. If you don't connect within a minute after a vote, we just have to disconnect and reconnect.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Oh, Cubemap was broken. I had just added it yesterday to test, and it's been removed now.

Thanks for the heads up.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
Jon!
1337 Haxor

TORLAN NECRIS... well... what can I say? We played it four time cause it was so fun. Can we have more converted ONS maps with good spots to hide in the vote menu please?
Jon!
1337 Haxor

Erm... got a problem with the BattleRPG. Since the new update I've sold all AGAIN and switched to medic. I bought loaded medic and it gave me no Medic weapon Maker. I've tried resetting twice. What's up?
DW_ChocoCake
DW Clan Member

Jon! wrote:Erm... got a problem with the BattleRPG. Since the new update I've sold all AGAIN and switched to medic. I bought loaded medic and it gave me no Medic weapon Maker. I've tried resetting twice. What's up?
If you have that problem, suicide without selling your abilities then when you spawn again you should have your abilities. If you buy your abilities while you are alive, that sometimes might happen since the code I wrote which does that still has some bugs.