MM III

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
Jinx
Camper

Ok it is indeed Intheend that is broken
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Oh, that map is broken... I should have a fixed version up tonight.
Jinx wrote:Ok it is indeed Intheend that is broken
(Under Team Deathmatch)
Jinx
Camper

DW_Fry wrote:Oh, that map is broken... I should have a fixed version up tonight.
Jinx wrote:Ok it is indeed Intheend that is broken
hahaha i was right /isproud
anyway thanks :D
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Fixed version of The End is up. Now with Sentinel ammo for the Engineers.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
Jinx
Camper

Notes i've taken on MM 3

-Loaded weapons 2 and 3 don't work as they should, the promised Dual enforcers dont show, and the promised Redeemer isn't given either.
-Loaded Medic gives a triple damage and perfect aim and something else, is this supposed to be for medics?
-wave 14? has too many T-rex's ):
-2 infernals for 1 player? wtf... shouldn't it be 1 infernal for 5 players like lucifer?
and they shoot ridiculously fast too, there's no way i can beat them, even with anyone else playing with me
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Well you're up to 30 now, so I made you 35. Those levels should come quick anyway, since monsters give you more than 1 XP now.

Monsters not spawning is usually an issue with the map, I'll take a look at that one.

The relics only lag me for 3-5 seconds at the most... but I'll look into trying to work around that. Maybe if I make the wave coundown longer, it'll have enough time to load.

Thanks for the heads up.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
Jinx
Camper

Aw sweeet
and the infernals? is there anything you can do about that?
and another thing i've noticed is that sometimes monsters merge...into the floor, like the T-rex's on wave 9 i got SO scared the first time i got that far and i didn't know what to do lol but i had a null rocket launcher and he was half in the floor and half out i didn't see his legs at all, and i dont know if the giant scorpion is really supposed to have 100 health...it's too easy, 2 rockets can kill him, and none of the maps have safe spots...or secret rooms, unless i dont know about them? and some are too big, like WAY to big, since monsters dont time out like MM 1 and 2
Jinx
Camper

i just got on, and im no 35 :crybaby:
and what's with the bots? do they really need to be there? >.>''
Jinx
Camper

i should really just...make this all one post, The End map doesn't let the vehicle go out of the room, it only opens when your not on it, and it blows you up in it if you get close enough to leaving
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Jinx wrote:i should really just...make this all one post, The End map doesn't let the vehicle go out of the room, it only opens when your not on it, and it blows you up in it if you get close enough to leaving
Heh, yeah the server's far from perfect, and I'd be glad to go over what's going on with it.

Loaded Weapons: Didn't know the deemer wasn't working yet, thanks for that. I can't fix the dual enforcers code right now due to some compiling problems I'm having, so Choco is doing the builds ATM. I changed the description until I can fix it.

Infernals: Can't do anything about that unless Rosebum decides to change the way that works in their Invasion mutator, or we get around to editing it ourselves. RBTT Invasion works great overall, much less buggy than Galtanor's Invasion, but it's not a polished finished product yet. Luckily, they're still actively developing for it (one of the reasons we don't want to edit it too much yet).

Bots: I've done everything possible to keep them from spawning, but one will join when a person leaves the game. Supposedly Rosebum has a fix for this, haven't applied it yet.

TheEnd: Hmm, never seen that before. Every time I drive the nightshade up to the door, it opens. I'll look at it.
(Under Team Deathmatch)