Mod in the Works

Anything and everything related to COD4
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Give Mobi a pulse rifle...."I've got a bad feeling about this!" ;)

Looks pretty neat...dunno if it'll ever be finished...but I can hope!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMNpVrrELDM[/youtube]

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Inspector
1337 Haxor

lol, that's great! Gotta try it out.
Adrenaline Master - Inspector lvl 232
Medic - Camisado lvl 255
Weapons Master - Valor lvl 114
Savage
DW Clan Member
Xfire: savagedogg38

Cool, I love it!
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

Well, we at [WAS] have a little idea for our own mod... here is what I posted on the forum originally (it was mine and my friend's idea)
Jon wrote:Kliener [<--- my potential partner in crime :D] and I have had a great idea for a mod:

On Strike and Ambush this evening we had a little fun, when Gud said coffee and cake for kliener and someone mentioned cookies, then death from abov said 'Cookies in the house' (the house in one corner people camp in) and we all started to try and capture and hold the house for the rest of the game. We had a real romp in Strike and a bit of fun in ambush but it deteriorated into a bit of a spam. I propose a COOKIE MOD!

Basically, it would be sort of like HeadQuarters. There is a house with multiple ways in or an area you have to hold. There are multiple scoring possibilites but I am undecided, like Domination style Hold=Points or HQ style hold for a certain time or a totally new way of scoring.

I also think unpopular weapons like G3 and M14 could be replaced by something to do with our 'Cookies and Milk' theme, like a cookie SMG or a milkthrower. Kliener can add anything when he posts :D
If anyone is interested in helping out, let me know via PM. It's not getting off the ground particularly for lack of modding-savvy or want-mod-will-learn people on our forum.

Also I understand the time difference could be a problem :/

/jack

sorry about that, I figured if this is to become a mod topic :D... well, seen a vid of that mod before. It looks pretty nice, perhaps leaning towards want of more weapons.