Origin of your in game name?

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
LiZaT-KiNg

DW_BrainPan wrote:Don't sell yourself short. All the "Janies" of the world have you to thank for making the name special.
Yea thats make they/us proud of you, Janie. :ssmile:

So now to me ... I make the Name LiZaT-KiNg cause it nowhere exists, and is dosen't spell "Lisard-King" cause that is definitively wrong. :swink:
{DOU}VIOGUEZ

well my name vioguez vio comes from my all time favorite 80s thrash metal band vio-lence and the guez comes from my last name dominguez so i took vio and guez put them together and vioguez was born . :scool:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Not a fan of thrash metal even though the 80's is my era of most of my favorite bands. But we all have a creative way of coming up with our in-game names and it looks like you found yours. My wife thought I was dead when playing UT and I said nope I'm just Damaged :cheers:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DW_Damaged wrote:I use to play as the robot character Renegade and used the name Templar. One day I died and was just sitting there watching myself twitch on the ground and at that moment my wife happened to walked in and said you look damaged and I said nope honey I'm dead and she replied that seems to happen a lot and I just sat there looking at the screen and said yep it sure does.

The next day I was playing and my wife said are you still dying and I said nope I'm just "Damaged".
I like this story better, Damaged. ^.^
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DW_Damaged wrote:Not a fan of thrash metal even though the 80's is my era of most of my favorite bands. But we all have a creative way of coming up with our in-game names and it looks like you found yours. My wife thought I was dead when playing UT and I said nope I'm just Damaged :cheers:
lmao funny :sbigsmile:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

DW_Ant wrote:
DW_Damaged wrote:I use to play as the robot character Renegade and used the name Templar. One day I died and was just sitting there watching myself twitch on the ground and at that moment my wife happened to walked in and said you look damaged and I said nope honey I'm dead and she replied that seems to happen a lot and I just sat there looking at the screen and said yep it sure does.

The next day I was playing and my wife said are you still dying and I said nope I'm just "Damaged".
I like this story better, Damaged. ^.^
Well I was trying to shorten the story line a bit so I didn't take away from {DOU}VIOGUEZ's post. But since you mentioned it Ant it is a much better explanation :thumbright:
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

DW_Damaged wrote:Not a fan of thrash metal even though the 80's is my era of most of my favorite bands. But we all have a creative way of coming up with our in-game names and it looks like you found yours. My wife thought I was dead when playing UT and I said nope I'm just Damaged :cheers:
Brilliant! Still a noob letting your wife see you getting damaged. :geek:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

[quote="DW_Bomzin] Brilliant! Still a noob letting your wife see you getting damaged. :geek:[/quote]

Nope I use to be the Noob but You, Mobius and KK took me to a new level :cheers:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzaxlddWbk[/youtube]
Skydev
Xfire: xWeapons.AssaultFire

Skydev -> Two parts, Sky and Dev (Developer). Referring to my primary occupation.
Chaos13 -> Referring to the stuff I was doing at Unreal 1 servers five years ago.
Dimension4 -> Referring to a very interesting map and mod in U1 I made featuring fourth dimension (not time).
Skydev (Generic) = Chaos13 (Generic/Unreal1/UT99) = Dimension4 (Unreal1/UT99)
christmas
1337 Haxor

Hahaha respect