Site upgrade

Post any issues or suggestions you may have with the website or forums here.
Aravona
Killer in Training

There are no mini icons for the arcade for me atm - dunno if this is just a glitch or something your end, or something my end, but thought I'd mention it :)
FD in Computing, CCNA 1

http://luneliterature.co.uk
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

right you are.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Whenever I hit view active topics when I'm not logged in, I can only view the GW video topic.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DW_Ant wrote:Whenever I hit view active topics when I'm not logged in, I can only view the GW video topic.
Even when logged in it doesn't appear to be working correctly. I never use that feature . When I hit show active topics for past 7 days it still doesn't pull everything up . The question is did it use to work ?
Aravona
Killer in Training

Just to be super duper annoying - its not something that can be fixed until the gods of google deem it but the crawler hasnt updated its searches yet, still stuck on the 404 - just incase you get anyone outside moaning lol. Main site link fine but the forum one needs crawling and caching again :)

I noticed this is quite slow - google showed LUNEs testing posts for 2 weeks before clearing them up -_- !!

:shappy: just being helpful not trying to make you crazy Bomzin XD
FD in Computing, CCNA 1

http://luneliterature.co.uk
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DW_Bomzin wrote:Even when logged in it doesn't appear to be working correctly. I never use that feature . When I hit show active topics for past 7 days it still doesn't pull everything up . The question is did it use to work ?
Yeah it used to work. Was the only way I could check to see if anything new was posted without logging in.

FFE466

pshhh...
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

DW_Ant wrote:
DW_Bomzin wrote:Even when logged in it doesn't appear to be working correctly. I never use that feature . When I hit show active topics for past 7 days it still doesn't pull everything up . The question is did it use to work ?
Yeah it used to work. Was the only way I could check to see if anything new was posted without logging in.

Well it was broken before and I should have fixed it month's ago. Really should have never worked. They fixed the bug that in turn set things right again making it not function as it should.:semo: You follow all that :clown:

Should be working now . :thumbright:
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Sweet!

That'll save the time from typing /search/newtopics at the end of the url after clicking on the forums option when not logged in :)

FFE466