COD Black Ops server

Anything and everything related to COD Black Ops
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

I would like to announce in less then a timely fashion DW's newest server to the mix.

DW_Skittles
Site Admin

And this 1

Server messages are setup

All reserved slots are taken for now just waiting for the next patch that will allow us to have 4 more.
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Are we going to allow tubes, last stand or marty? Had a guy using tube last night but while looking into to it I had an emergency and had to leave before I could really do anything. All is good but had a little scare.

I think we allowed last stand on the COD4 server but not the tube or marty. Will it be the same on the Black ops server and is this scrolling on the screen during game play?
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Well the tubes are not anything like cod4, much like you can't toss a nade across the map anymore along with some other things I see as a bonus. Does it look as if the tubes will become abusive. Also you get a straight up grenade launcher as a side in the higher levels. Tried it a couple times for a laugh. :snerd:
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

Honestly I have no problem with any of them in Black Ops. Well I do hate the tube but can live with it as well as the others. Just want to make sure if I have to enforce something I am doing it correctly. So if everyone can come to an agreement on what is allowed it will make things a little easier when dealing with any issues.
DW_Peace_Frog
DW Clan Member

Last Stand and Tube are annoying, but not quite as much as in COD4. The other nice thing about these perks is I haven't run into to many players using them, only a handful. I am ok with them being allowed for now.

frog
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

No real big concerns on restrictions here--the most annoying thing to me is bunny hopping, but I don't know if my sentiments are shared.