Level_Kick_Active

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
amypondx11

Yesterday (march 1st) after someone lamed the Onslaught server. i was booted with the msg: Levels_Kick_active you must wait 7 more levels to play. i dont know if this was a setting turned on recently, or a mistake by yesterdays booter. Ive never seen this msg before, and i dont play all day, usually 3 or 4 maps then quit. I like releaving stress or unwinding after work, and it aggravated me more that i couldn't play on DW.

So, has levels kick always been on and i just played more than usual? or was it a recent activity? or a typo by an admin?
Thanks
The Amy Pond (accept no substitutions)
sfdgsd
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

It had to be an admin. Looks like a mistake towards you. Sorry , my guess is that it has timed out by now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

My bad upon further review you were aliasing under the name Killer. After being repeatably told to stop spaming the mic you were kicked.

10 is the beginning step . I guarantee your next kick if your behavior continues will be for much longer.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

LOL! OWNED!!!!
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
christmas
1337 Haxor

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:LOL! OWNED!!!!
hahahahahaha