Map DW-MonsterMashArena-v6

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Hmm is getting the Steorra without opening the door considered glitching? And is teleporting out of the enhanced redeemer room also considered glitching? I mean neither of both things are intended by the mapper I guess.

And don't worry, it sucks as a weapon so its not that important to open the Steorra door^^
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Azmodan wrote:Hmm is getting the Steorra without opening the door considered glitching? And is teleporting out of the enhanced redeemer room also considered glitching? I mean neither of both things are intended by the mapper I guess.
I'm pretty sure something like shooting 2 enhanced deemers per wave is something that'll get the map removed... or the player(s).

Yeah going through the steorra's closed door is considered glitching, too.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: KarmaKat

MMA_T1mesh1fter wrote:Well, have you read the complete riddle yourself Karma?:D You will need some ultra-brainpower to decode any valuable info out of it.
Shifter, of course I've read the complete riddle...I wrote it! :sgiggle:

As for the mysterious blocked off room...it's a mysterious blocked off room. D'oh! Can you imagine what it's purpose might be? Some words to the wise...not everything in Monster Mash is as it seems...shhhhh..secret!!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

Azmodan wrote:Hmm is getting the Steorra without opening the door considered glitching? And is teleporting out of the enhanced redeemer room also considered glitching? I mean neither of both things are intended by the mapper I guess.

And don't worry, it sucks as a weapon so its not that important to open the Steorra door^^

Yes, getting the Steorra without actually opening the door is considering glitching.

Teleporting out of the redeemer room is somewhat borderline, but since we've done it (omg!) since the map has been on the server and the respawn rate on the enhanced 'deemer isn't all that fast -and- you're competing with anyone else that's trying for it...we let it slide. ;)

KKat
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

DW_KarmaKat wrote:
MMA_T1mesh1fter wrote:Well, have you read the complete riddle yourself Karma?:D You will need some ultra-brainpower to decode any valuable info out of it.
Shifter, of course I've read the complete riddle...I wrote it! :sgiggle:

As for the mysterious blocked off room...it's a mysterious blocked off room. D'oh! Can you imagine what it's purpose might be? Some words to the wise...not everything in Monster Mash is as it seems...shhhhh..secret!!

KKat
Hahaha Now I have unknowingly complimented you for the complexity of the riddle xD It seems I will not be getting any answers here, So I will return to my thinking-chair to figure it out. There has to be a way.
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

It seems the almighty admincat is pleased with your suffering :sbigsmile:
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

Azmodan wrote:It seems the almighty admincat is pleased with your suffering :sbigsmile:
I prefer to look at it as an opportunity to exercise your mind. However, some might consider that insufferable! ::evil grin::

Carry on grinding those gears of thought! :sgiggle:

KKat
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

I actually love puzzeling these things out.. But i have no leads on this one, My gears start to destroy themselves:P
Tried out the complete list of possibilities I made in today's map try. The button combo works fine as usual, But the Big lamps don't trigger, it seems as if they need to be activated first, I believe that is where the ground triggers come in, however, i walked the path backwards and forwards countless times, but nothing triggered at al.

So after all this "grinding" I am once again back to square one:P Did they really find this out themselves back then? or was there a mole from inside who told the rest the sequence?:P
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Can you post the whole riddle here if that is ok? I would like to have a go myself :sclapping:
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin

Azmodan wrote:Can you post the whole riddle here if that is ok? I would like to have a go myself :sclapping:
Anyone may post the riddle itself
if you've gotten all the rhymes
Beware!! You'll find yourself put on the shelf
if any answers are laid on the line! :sgiggle:

If the riddle appears here, I will confirm or deny the correctness of the ordering of the lines.

Shifter...I say again...not all is as it seems. :srofl:

KKat