So which is better?

Anything and everything related to COD Black Ops
mersenary aka MinisterofDeath
1337 Haxor

Black Ops, or COD4? COD4 kind of annoys me with the nonstop airstrikes and grenade spamming. Has that been tamed down a bit in Black ops?
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

mersenary aka MinisterofDeath wrote:Black Ops, or COD4? COD4 kind of annoys me with the nonstop airstrikes and grenade spamming. Has that been tamed down a bit in Black ops?
Yes. They are much reduced ..... by the fact that they added semtex spam, nova spam, napalm strikes, 3 different types of heli's, dogs, sentry guns and a bunch of other fun toys.

At least they didn't add the nuke from MW2.

Snaggle.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

It's been cut way down also due to having more random spawns . In TDM they will drive you nuts spawning on top of each other. Objective oriented games are not so bad.

On a positive note to all the things Snaggle mentioned all perks have a good counter to them to offset them.

I prefer BO to COD4 personally.
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

BO all the way
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

BO stinks so bad though! I think Jerry Seinfeld wrote an episode about that one time.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: redeemermma

Personally, I think that CoD:MW (4) was a great game. I personally feel every CoD released afterward was just... blah. They all use the same game engine, except tweaked, and with less config options.

But we have all of those things Snaggle mentioned now, that counts for something right?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

DW_Ant wrote:BO stinks so bad though! I think Jerry Seinfeld wrote an episode about that one time.

So just in case you didn't get my joke, I wasn't complaining about Black Ops. I was simply making fun of the acronym BO as Body Odor. Every time I hear that, I think of Body Odor instead of Black Ops.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Xfire: redeemermma

DW_Ant wrote:
DW_Ant wrote:BO stinks so bad though! I think Jerry Seinfeld wrote an episode about that one time.

So just in case you didn't get my joke, I wasn't complaining about Black Ops. I was simply making fun of the acronym BO as Body Odor. Every time I hear that, I think of Body Odor instead of Black Ops.
It's ok Ant, I got it. I promise I chuckled a little when I read that.