HUD disappears

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
littlemanretard

First of all, Hello all and nice to meet you all.

Back to my problem. Ever since I can remember playing on the MM Inv. server, I have experienced my HUD disappearing on me. Everything goes perfectly for the first couple of rounds of playing, then after 5minutes or so, I cannot see my health levels, Adren. level, weapon ammo, and many times my arties. If I keep playing even though my HUD is non-existent, when i use the medic artifact on my weapons, the weapon (and bullet animation) just disappears as well, and I cannot even shoot. I leave the server to refresh and get back in, and once the 5 minutes of good game quality is up, the weapon locker doesn't even give me weapons. This disappearing act is really getting on my nerves, I don't even like magic.

I'm in japan currently with crappy Military internet, so that may be a factor. Other than that, my computer plays Crysis with ease so the problem isn't hardware. DOES ANYONE HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE ON THIS SUBJECT?
Pi-eh-roo
Tichinde925
Killer in Training
Xfire: tichinde925

Dont press " - " on your keyboard?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Press + multiple times to bring your hud back.

As for the weapons disappearing, it sounds like a packetloss problem. You can tell if you have packetloss or not by pressing the esc button and view the PL property under your name on the scoreboard.

Often times reconnecting will fix the situation.

If you want to see which router may be causing that, you can do a trace route to the server to find the trouble-making router. I bet being in Japan may be a strong factor in causing the packetloss though.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

All of the disappearing may be due to packet loss. As Ant said, reconnecting may resolve it, but if your route to the server has issues it will likely happen again.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD