Wuz up DW!!

Welcome to the Death Warrant Forums. Please take time to introduce yourself and the game you are playing with us so we can get to know you a bit better.
Sly_One_Forever

Hows it going my name is joey (A.K.A Sly_One_Forever). Been playing on your ut2004 servers for a while now and figured i would come on in and get to know more of the Death Warrant Players and clan members. Oh and thanks for showing me the way to get here Janie lol. :scool: :banana: :geek: :cheers: :stongue: See ya all in the game....
Habulin
Camper

Hey, nice o have another player join the community. Which games/servers do you play on? And feel free to join the ventrilo server aswell :D. And ofc welcome!

LP Habulin
d1Rt
Camper

Hi. See you on the field of battle! :shock: :plasma: :pancake:
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums =]
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

It's great to see you here :D
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Well Habulin I was mostly into freeze tag and sniper on the SZO servers and was a clan member in «|XG|» Xtreme Gaming before they just let it go after one of the founders died. I play a lot on the sSs servers... The invasion server (sSs) is fun. Play ut 99 still just random servers, monster hunt, and sniper and on and on lol. play ut 3 from time to time but just don’t like it to much. And just to make a few of you who might know this game laugh……. I still play shadow warrior a lot lol… wish they would up date it like they did duke nukem “(even though the new duke sucked)” what do you play?? :scool: :banana: :srofl:
Habulin
Camper

Currently I mostly play only monser mash 2 and me, a bit smash vikings. There are a couple of other games like Natural selection 2 that I play aswell but currently I don't have access to play any due to my internet admin in the studens dorm xP

LP HAbulin
Sly_One_Forever

:banana: :geek: over 50 views and no said at least hello lol. (I CAN FEEL THE LOVE) roflmao!!!!! :banana: :geek:
Habulin
Camper

xP I checked it myself like 10 times already, so don't be dissapointed as people that already comment on a post check it multiple times meaning it can hit 50 views just from 5 guys :D

LP Habulin
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I'm confused, several people said hello.