MP5 issue WITH ERROR REPORT!!! :D

Report any issues or suggestions here. Intermittent lag happens, so don't report it unless it is excessive
Bloodywasher

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1597 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics (1140)

Failed to find function CheckForSplash in MP5Attachment DM-3-Triangles-HB.MP5Attachment

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (MP5Attachment DM-3-Triangles-HB.MP5Attachment, Function BalancedZenMP5_BETA5.MP5Attachment.ThirdPersonEffects) <- AWeaponAttachment::PostNetReceive <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor MP5Attachment) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level DM-3 Triangles <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
Nobody can be good at everything, but every body is good at something... j.k I'm good at everything and everyone sucks balls. I'm also the most modest person to have existed.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Make sure you're have the latest UT2004 patch v3369.

It can be found here
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Weuu!! Thank you but, dead links :'D
Nobody can be good at everything, but every body is good at something... j.k I'm good at everything and everyone sucks balls. I'm also the most modest person to have existed.
Bloodywasher

THANKS SKITTLES ISSUE SOLVED <3